Chapter 30

JAMES P.O.V.

Pull up on me! I texted Brionna. I wanted to see her, I been thinking about her since she left the house this morning.

"Where you at?" She texted back.

"Trap, same shit from the other day. Let me know when you outside."

Heyy! You been dodging me since the other day and I don't like that. Mina grabbed my arm as I was walking past her.

We good!

Then why you ain't text me back when I texted you this morning?

Cause I was fuckin!

I bet you was! Always with some bitch.

I ain't never just with some bitch. If that's the case why you tryna push up on me?

Cause you suppose to be with me.

I been tried that shit you was playing.

I was not! Just had a lot of shit going on.

What that gotta do with me fuckin with you?

You right, is we still going on our date tonight?

I got plans....

What plans? I already made reservations.

To where?

Your favorite place, and I was thinking you could have me afterwards. She smirked laughing. She pulled me In closer to her and kissed me. She slid her hands in my pants and stroked my dick. I was getting hard as fuck. I always wanted to fuck her. I pulled away and she smirked hard. "Meet me in your office?"

Uhhh..

This why you didn't answer the phone. Don't let me stop you go ahead meet her in your office. I heard another voice say cutting me off. "I looked up and Bro was standing in the doorway leaning against the frame with her arms folded.

Bri!

Your busy, I see so uhh ima just head out. She turned to walk away and I could see the hurt In Her eyes.

I pushed Mina off of me and grabbed Bri to face me. She had this weird look on her face. I fucked up! "It's not what it looks like!"

How many times are you gonna say that? Do you bro you ain't my nigga!

She kissed me....

Shooter it's cool! You not the nigga I thought you was. You good! She turned around and walked away.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She pulled off and I grabbed my keys and ran out the door and followed her in my truck. She was headed to my house. I don't know how I could fix this one. Mina kissed me, fuck would I do something like that when I knew she was coming.

Can we talk about this? I asked getting out my truck.

Ain't shit to talk about we good!

What that mean?

Look I'm moving out...

What? For what? Dude I don't want that bitch!

You sure? Cause the way she was in your pants and y'all was kissing could of fooled me.

She kissed me! Why would I kiss a bitch knowing I just told you to pull up, I ain't even wash yo pussy off my mouth this morning fuck I want her for.

Do you think im dumb? Know what don't answer that cause I don't give a fuck what you think! Like I said im moving out. Im so thankful for everything you've done for me these past few weeks and like I said before I will pay you back but I got my own house and im gone, so you can go back to your bitches and we good!

Fuck is you mad for? You keep saying im not yo nigga and you not my bitch what the fuck is the problem then? You sayin you not mad but you leaving come the fuck on now!

Your not my nigga! And im not your bitch you can do what the fuck you wanna do we was just fuckin that's it! But im not bouta be fuckin you RAW and you taking other bitches down too.

Im NOT FUCKIN NO OTHER BITCH and I didn't have plans to fuck another bitch.

Dude it's cool! Whatever! Im gone! Here's your keys! She pushed the keys into my chest and stormed out the front door getting into some car that just pulled up. I was so kissed the fuck off right now. I pulled my phone out and started calling her.

"The person you are trying to reach is not taking calls right now, please try again later."
WHAT THE FUCK SHE BLOCKED MY NUMBER!