Chapter 38

JAMES P.O.V.

I paced back an forth thinking to myself of how I can undo everything from the past two weeks. Well just with Brionna. I was still blocked and Leah said she hasn't talked to her since that day. I don't believe her ass though.

I had so much shit going on. Nigga Woo been fighting for his life for the past 2 weeks. The streets is talkin, shit just all over the place.

I just got so much shit on my mind!

I grabbed my keys and left the trap. I'm bouta just grab something to eat and go in the house for a short.
I pulled up to the hood store and had them niggas make me some steak fries and a chicken finger sub.

Y'all niggas going to Cindy big booty ass kick back tonight? Jones asked rollin up a blunt.

Nah I'm bouta take it in. I said leaning in my car to grab my phone.

Why? Kealz asked annoyed rolling up a blunt too.

I ain't feeling this shit! Nigga tired as hell.

You always fuckin tired bitch! Quan laughed.

That's what happens when your a hard working man like myself, you should try it.

Damn how y'all doing?! Jones thirsty ass spoke to the two bitches that was walking past us to go in the store. The one bitch looked back at me and smiled. I ain't pay her ass no mind too much.

Pop out tonight Buzz! Kealz said passing me the blunt.

Nah I'm good!

Good fuckin choice! Quan said with laughter but I know he was serious.

I went into the store to grab my food cause I was ready to dip. "Excuse me you Shooter right?" One of the girls asked making me look up from my phone.

Why what's up?

My sister here wanted to know if you was single by any chance.

If she wanted to know so bad why she ain't ask for herself?
She pushed her friend a lil and she was blushing. You can tell she was scared to speak to me.

Hi, I'm Taniya, Shooter right?

What you shy? I asked with laughter looking over my food.

Something like that...

Don't be! I ain't that type of nigga you gotta be shy around. You wanna exchange numbers?

Yeah... she pulled her phone out and I put my number In it.

Hit me up! I grabbed my food, dabbed my man's up and left out. "Ight yall niggas I'll catch y'all on the flip side!" I said dabbing them all up getting in my car. I pulled off and headed home. I got mad shit to handle tomorrow.

I pulled in front of my house and tried to call Bri again. Of course I'm still blocked. I grabbed my shit and went into the house. I sat my food down on the island kicked my shoes off and sat on the couch. I popped open a bottle and turned the tv on.