Chapter 37

JAMES P.O.V.

Nigga you could say thank you! Derrick yelled after me as I walked down the stairs of the court house.

Fuck you want a thank you for nigga?

Nigga if it wasn't for me, yo ass a still be sitting in a cell! You lucky I saw yo ass getting booked last night and had my people on payroll.

Muthafucka I got people on payroll to! You ain't special. It's the least yo ass could ever do for me.
I pushed the doors open and Quan was outside standing by his car. He looked pissed.

Yo get his ass the fuck out of her. Derrick yelled out. He was pissed to. I don't give a fuck.

We gotta get you outta here! Quan cried as I got in the car.

Take me to get my car!

It's already at yo crib nigga I thought somebody upped yo ass! Fuck happened?

Ran a stop sign and them faggots pulled me.

They ain't find shit did they?

Nah, they left my shit sitting there. Keys in the car an all. Pulled me out cuffed me and booked my ass. Ima kill them niggas!

Speaking of killing nigga Woo still alive! You know he ain't gone let that shit go.

Fuck happened to him?

You put some hot shit in the Nigga chest!

WHO?

You nigga! You put yo hands on shawty started this whole shit after you beat his ass.

I beat who ass?

You gotta stop drinking nigga you keep blacking out and don't be knowing what the fuck happened. Yo drunk ass seen Woo talkin to shawty you was fuckin on got mad beat the fuck out the nigga, turned around put yo hands on ha, Woo tried to stop you and you just pull this blick out on his ass and shot his ass 4 times in the chest. Look I don't like that nigga Quan but I heard about that nigga and I know he don't play about his sister. This could end the relationship between y'all. He too valuable to loose and we need his money.

I did what to her?! Where my phone?

I don't know, nigga you fucked up! So fuck her you gone have to fix this Woo shit ASAP!

He don't back down, I'll have to fire his ass up.

You think that's a good choice?

Nah that's my man's but you know!

This a sticky situation nigga.

Fuck I know....

I had the club pull the tapes and the city pull the cameras off the block you should be good though.

Thanks nigga, you a real one! Ima hit you later. I got out the car and went over to mine searching my shit. I found my keys, my gun, and grabbed my jewelry money and phone.

I had a million missed calls from my sister. I tried to call Bri but my number was still blocked. I called my sister back and she answered on the first ring.

James? She asked answering.

I just got to my phone Le, you alright? You good?

Yeah! I'm fine, I was worried about you. Quan said he found yo car abandoned.

Some fuck shit happened bum ass cops pulled me and booked me. I'm home though. I'm straight.

Fuck I was so worried about you dude!

I'm good! Where you at?

Ummmm....

What you not telling me? You with some nigga?

No! I just can't tell you!

Why?

Because I made a promise....

Ight, yo you got Bri number?

Yeah....I don't think it's a good idea for you to contact her though!

You talked to her?

Something like that!

Look I blacked out last night I don't know what the fuck happened until Quan just told me. I didn't mean to put my fuckin hands on her. Bro if you talk to her tell her I'm sorry please! And unblock my number. I fucked up!

I'll tell her bro!

___________________

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I'll tell her bro! Leah said into the phone as she finished talking to her brother.
She hung the phone up and just looked at me. She had the phone on speaker so we heard everything that was said.

See he's fine! I said getting up.

Wait are you gonna unblock him?

No offense Leah I know he's your brother and all but NO! I never wanna see him ever again. I walked upstairs leaving them to be. Fuck him!