Chapter 1: The Start

Its 23rd may 2027 and everyone is bored at home while its raining
" Hey guys why not we go somewhere tommorow??..guys?"(ugh their always like this, well maybe because im like this to.. lets just hope they read it)"says Arissa.

The next day

Arissa decided to go to the park her and her friends would usually go to play and visit.
"Oh hey look, theres Arissa!" says Rania while preparing the food.
"Oh, i didnt think you guys would be up to go somewhere today? You guys did read my message though..right??" Arissa says while looking at the stuff they prepared.She felt a bit embarrs ed since she didnt bring anything today.

"I mean we did! Thats why we're here, oh and dont worry we know you didnt bring anything i brought extra food for the picnic" Maryam said happily.
"Well..i brought games..it WAS a game but i uhmm-" "Yeah she dropped the games in a running sewer, we were to lazy to get it anyway" said Rania while she interrupted Iris.

The four started to eat the food prepared by Maryam and talked about their day and more.
"Oh wow Maryam, these sandwhiches you made are really good" Arissa says while eating the last sandwhich. " Hey! That was MY sandwhich" said Iris looking at Arissa.
"Haha wouldnt it be cool if you guys raced for it..wait..you should!, OKAY run from here to that tree. Winner gets the last sandwhich!! Hehe" says Rania, all she really wanted was drama and some competition for her entertainment. (Wow.)
"Okay..Sure Me versus you Arissa!" Iris said knowing damn well she cant run if it depended on her life
"Ughhh fine.. i'll do it" Arissa says standing up to race iris.

"1..2..3..Go!!"
The 2 girls ran to the tree Rania mentioned, and while that Maryam didnt hear the conversation,
so she ate the last sandwhich (boo maryam in the comments)
"Hahhh- i cant run anymore its.. to.. far..just take the sandwhich" said Iris looking dissapointed and out of breath
"Fine by me! Thanks.. though we were almost at the tree, stupid of you to let me win hahah-" Arissa says while a big loud gunshot was heard by the two and the rest back at the picnic

"Uhmm Iris.. you heard that rig-"
"Who wouldnt Arissa." Said Iris
Soon the two girls came to check what happened there.
"Yo..uhh what happened cause i swear i heard SOMETHING, Maryam over here was to deaf to hear it somehow" Rania said looking confused
"Hey! Its probaly nothing? Haha but just incase lets investigate" said Maryam.

The four girls crosed the high grass to the place where they heard the noise from
"Holy- wait is that a hanging body" said Rania while the rest just stared in shock.
"Look look! Theres many bullet shots in the body of it..eugh"said Maryam
"Yeah i dont really think thats helping.. well maybe? Yeah? No? I dont know" said Arissa

The four decided to leave it but after going home, they all felt like something was following them home even though there wasnt anyone.

(Chap 2 soon!)