Chapter 4: A Warning Sign

27th June 2027,

It's been a month since they last hung out with eachother.
Maryam was bored all month long. She didnt talk to either one of them, she was afraid they already found out that she had the curse.

Rania however got healthy quick and since her friends were sick and Maryam didnt want to talk, she decided to hang out with her other friends, Sara and Izz.

Iris stayed at home and went to the clinic multiple times since she was very sick. She couldnt even get out of bed and sometimes Rania would visit her to make sure she was ok.
Arissa was sick but she wasnt too sick like Iris. Though she was sick for a long time not knowing why.

Rania and Maryam were the only ones that werent sick but still didnt keep in touch.
Maryam didnt want to talk.
Rania didnt care, she thought that maybe Maryam just wanted some time alone to herself.

The four girls were slowly distancing eachother for different reasons.Though even after everything,
Arissa still wanted to keep in touch.

"Hey guys? Are you up to go to the park soon..?" Arissa said in the groupchat.
left on read by everyone.
Iris was reasonable ofcourse, shes sick. Maryam didnt want to talk and Rania was spending time with her family she couldnt pick up the phone.

Arissa would always try to make plans for the four of them but its either they leave on read or dont respond at all.
Soon Arissa gave up on trying.
They were all bored and sad, they were eachothers bestfriends.
Why would they want to distance eachother?
Why are they not talking?
Theres no valid answer.

The curse was blocking their friendship but they didnt know what to do and how to stop.
They just let it happen.

(Thats it and sorry for taking so long i had no internet 🙁
Im still working on chap 5 n 6 so ya)