Chapter 2:begining of a nightmare

26th May 2027,
The girls decided to go to the local library to spend the day.Even though only Maryam liked to read, she still convinced her friends to go to the library (trust me it was hard)

"Uhh..so what are we going to do first??" Said Arissa looking through the organized books.
"We are going to f-" "Rania. Please dont." Said Maryam shushing Rania before she makes this wattpad not child friendly.

"Well! I'm going to go to the harry potter section. I heard they have the new book series here!" Said Maryam excitingly leaving her friends.
"Well..why not we go to the computer section? We could research some stuff for fun" said Iris.Rania and Arissa agreed and they all went to the computer section to go have some fun.

"Hey..what do you think happened that day?.." said Rania.
"What? Huh..? What happened??" Said Iris cluelessly.
"Iris. You know what happe-"
"OHH! Yeah, yeah i remember!..what do you think happened after we went home?" Said Iris.
"Ok but did you guys also..felt like you we're being followed? Cause i swear someone was following me.."said Arissa hoping for someone to answer.

"Yeah! It was so weird..i kept looking behind since i felt like i was being followed..i was worried you guys had the same experience" said Iris worringly.
"R-really? I didnt feel like anyone was following..me." "Though! I saw someone black..not to be rascist but seriously completly black. Just. Black? Oh oh but i only saw for a split second" Rania said.

"Really?? Well i also so a completly black man in my dreams. It was just him staring..and staring. You get it!"Said Iris " Maybe it was the same man you saw!".
Arissa begins to search of what happened yesterday and it was all over the news saying "Last person saw were 4 young girls and a tall black figure. If you have ever seen these people. Please report them to the police" showing a picture of the four girls and a low quality picture of a black figure near Rania.

"You guys!! Look look!!"said Arissa.
"What the heck..I swear we have nothing to do with whatever that was" Said Rania.
"Wow Rania. Are you really gonna ignore the tall black man BESIDES YOU??" said Iris.
"Hey! Dont be rascist kids- oh wait yeah..thats the guy i saw for a split second in that exact spot! Wow they got a good picture of him. Oh wait isnt it the same person that was in your dream?"Said Rania to Iris.

"Well..im not sure but almost no diffrence! Wow."Said Iris
"So were gonna ignore me? Oh well but we have to know whats this big blac-" "Found it!~ Its a book filled with paranormal beings and how you can summon and or experience them! Pretty cool right? Just what we need" Said Rania.

They open the book and try to find whatever the big blac- (yk what lets name him cupcake) whatever cupcake was and the only way to summon him is to find the cursed when they have come of age. The girls didnt know what it meant but they decided to bring the book home.

"Guys?? Guys?? Did they forgot me at the library. Wow. Im texting my mom" said Maryam

(Chap 3 soon ♡♡)