2) My box?

I woke up early, unable to sleep any longer. After a refreshing shower, my thoughts drifted to the mysterious cat eyes I'd seen yesterday. Relieved to see my own brown eyes in the mirror, I got dressed until I spotted a small brown box with gold letters at the bottom of my closet.
Intrigued, I read the French inscription:
Propriété de Luna Wolfheart
meaning
Property of Luna Wolfheart
I was surprised; had I always had this box? Was Luna Wolfheart my full name?

Just as I was about to open the box or at least try to open it, Ashley burst into my room. "You're up already?" she asked, noticing the box. "What's that, Luna?"

"I'm not sure. I just found it in my closet, and I think it has my name on it," I replied, attempting to open it.

"I don't think you can open it. It looks like it's sealed with warlock magic," Ashley said, her disappointment evident.

Inspired, we decided to seek out a warlock's help but first we rushed to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast.

Afterwards, we searched on the computers for a warlock. To our surprise, we found the name Mary Wolfheart alongside a picture of a Shadowhunter and a Warlock. The Shadowhunter had blue eyes and black hair, while the warlock had brown eyes and black hair. Ashley pointed out how much I resembled them.
Were they my parents?
Why had they left me?
Was my mother truly a warlock and my father a Shadowhunter?
Would it explain my own mysterious cat eyes?

Eager for answers, we delved deeper into the information about Mary.

Mary Wolfheart

Born: 1627
Age: 376 years old
Downworld affiliation: Warlock
Mark: gills

There wasn't much information about her, but I felt compelled to find her. Could she hold the answers to my identity?

"Luna, do you really think she's your mother?" Ashley asked, concerned.

"She has to be. It's the only explanation," I responded with a little excitement.

"We'll search for her tomorrow, Luna," Ashley reassured me, offering a small smile.

"Yes, I need to know who she is," I replied.