2. BREAKFAST IN BED

ROYAL~

The music blared from the system as I scanned the crowd.

It has become the usual now, we come here to get drunk, pick a girl who could hold my attention for more than ten seconds, take her to my apartment, fuck her senseless, and get rid of her without even knowing her name.

"This is pointless where the fuck is she?" Nate groaned.

"Where the fuck is who?" We turned around and saw Alison standing grinning from ear to ear.

"Where the hell have you been all day, I called you so many times." Nate scoffed.

Alison rolled her eyes "I was with a friend." She said taking a sip form my drink.

"We're your friends." Roger said bored. "Don't tell me you were screwing that guy from Florida you were drooling over last week." Nate smirked.

"Nah...She did it two days ago." I deadpan.

"Hey! Get over it. Besides I was with Peyton all day." She said gulping another drink.

"No way... I didn't know you swing that way. That's hot." Nate said laughing.

That earned him a punch "She shares classes with me. We hung out today and she cooks." Alison said glaring at everyone.

"So?" Nate asked.

"Asshole...have you ever met a chick who can cook?" Alison asked raising her pierced eyebrow.

"You got a point there. Is she hot?" Roger asked.

"Don't tempt me kick your balls Roger...She's nice and you're going to stay away from her." Alison warned.

"Yes...but you still didn't answer the question. Is she hot?" Nate asked giving Alison a head rub.

"See...That's the only reason why no girl wants to be friends with me. She's really nice and don't have girl drama like other bitches that you bang. So please just stay away from her." Alison whined.

"Fine...Whatever." Nate mumbled. That's the way it always goes. Alison is more like our little pet that is something me, Roger and Nate protect very fiercely.

She acts like she's one tough chick and she is but we are yet not over our protective phase. Nate, Roger and I were friends since third grade.

In seventh grade we met Alison and she became our friend when she punched Nate for making a girl cry. We've been inseparable since then. Alison is the single child beloved by everyone and everyone loves to spoil her, which unfortunately includes even us.

On her sixteenth birthday it was us who got Alison her first car because she didn't want to wait one more day and her folks were out of country.

"Royal...Are you even listening to what I was saying?" Alison said waving her hand in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"I invited Peyton have dinner with us tomorrow. I hope that's okay." She said.

I nodded; slowly my eyes caught a girl who was standing in the corner. She stood in the corner sipping on her drink, she was standing alone and it looked like it didn't bother her, she glanced at me a few times before it became clear to her that I was watching her.

Finishing her drink she started walking towards me while I gave her a do over. She was a brunette, crazy wild curls, she wore a black dress that hugged her curves deliciously, and stilettos that complimented her long legs. I'd give her an 8/10.

 I'd give her an 8/10