7. ONE HELL OF A BONER

PEYTON~

I looked myself again as I smoothened the crease of my one piece dress. "You sure this is okay?" I asked my Aunt as I tried to pull the hem of the down so It could somewhat cover my thighs.

 "You sure this is okay?" I asked my Aunt as I tried to pull the hem of the down so It could somewhat cover my thighs

"Stop tugging it down you look great Peyton." Aunt Lena groaned. "I don't feel very comfortable in this dress." I said frowning. I should've known better than to let my Aunt help me dress up for tonight. But she's been to parties and pubs than I can actually count.

And she was so excited for me; I didn't want to upset her. I sighed again "It barely covers my butt." I muttered. "I thought you wanted to look good for Royal..." She said.

"I do but...WHAT?" I asked turning around I saw she was grinning. I glared at her as she laughed.

"You look adorable when you try to get mad." She said coming towards me. I turned around trying to hide my blush. I wanted to look good, and maybe just maybe the reason why I wanted to look good was Royal. But I didn't want anyone else to know it. Was I that obvious? I thought.

"Anybody home?" I heard Alison shouting form the front door.

I gave my Aunt a pleading look begging not to say a thing about Royal. She kissed my forehead smiling and went out of my room. I looked myself one last time in the mirror, picked up my purse and got out. I realized it was stupid of me to even think differently about Royal. He was like a prince and I couldn't even look half as good as girls he bed with.

"Holy Molly you look hot!" Alison said her mouth slightly open. I rolled my eyes; at least there was someone who would think that way.

"Thank you, you look nice too." I said.

Alison wore a bright neon pink two piece, her black hair in loose waves and makeup as dark as usual, making her ocean blue eyes pop out even more. It was only Alison who could pull off such look; she was beautiful in a mysterious kind of way.

Also looked like someone you don't want to mess with. "You girls have fun, don't get wasted and...You know what? Screw everything and have the time of your life." My Aunt said smiling. I laughed so did Alison as we got out of our Apartment.

"You're Aunt is so cool." She said grinning. As we parked outside the pub Alison gave me a once over.

"I can guarantee every guy inside the pub is going to have to deal with blue balls tonight." Alison said getting out of the car.

"Would you please stop saying those things?" I asked smiling; inside I was jumping out of my skin. I've never been out with friends, hell I never had any friends. I saw the long queue waiting to get their id's check form the beefy bouncers. Alison laced her hands with mine and tagged me along with her.

Too aware of myself I saw how people looked at me, some girls sneering while guys gave me a lusting look. Ignoring the long queue Alison walked ahead but stopped when her phone rang.