6. SEXY IMAGINATION

PEYTON~

I didn't step out of my apartment for two whole days. I slept, ate, watched movies and read. Alison, Nate and Roger came by to see how I was doing.

I didn't tell my Aunt about Professor Summers trying to shove his tongue down my throat and Royal coming in last minute and saving my ass. She don't have to deal with my problems right now, she was already super busy at work.

Today was the day third of me recovering from the state of self pity and shock. I didn't had a panic attack in four years and I wasn't about to let myself have one anytime soon.

Surprisingly spending time with myself did work out in my favor. I didn't thought too much about what happened, because my whole mind was literally occupied by Royal.

I couldn't understand him, he acted like he didn't like me but at the same time he would keep in mind that I'm allergic to nuts and made sure I wouldn't eat it by my silliness. He wouldn't speak to me but is willing to offer me a ride home.

He could go on for days ignoring me but would save me from perverted Professors. "Maybe he has a bipolar disorder." I muttered to myself. I stood up when I heard the door bell rang, I didn't bother with how I looked because I knew it was Alison.

When I opened the door, I saw Royal standing casually. I frowned, I was going through my third cup of strong coffee since I woke up which was four hours ago. "Am I hallucinating?" I said looking at the coffee mug weirdly that I was holding.

"If you are...Then you have a really sexy imagination." Royal said as he stepped inside walking past me. I turned around and saw Royal...Actual human Royal taking a seat on the couch and looking at me like is wants to eat me alive.

"You're just going to stand there and gawk at me? I knew you were on crack, but Alison wouldn't believe me." He said without any expression. I looked at him while I breathed hard; my heart was beating so hard I could feel it against my chest.

"You're actually here..." I said finally gaining my power of speech. A minute later I came back to my senses and looked down what I was wearing.

"Oh my God, stop looking." I yelped as I realized I was only in my bikini bottoms and a t-shirt. A smile appeared on his lips as he looked away.

 A smile appeared on his lips as he looked away

"What are you..."

"I came because we have to do project which is due in two days and we haven't even started yet." Royal said.

"Oh..." I said.

Did I sound disappointed? Maybe I did...Because the tiny part of my brain thought he was here to see how I was doing. I mentally kicked myself because I couldn't do it for real.

"Also I wanted to see if you are all right." He said.

I was still standing by the door so I closed it "Give me a minute I'll go and change." I said furiously blushing.