Charlie Spring

Ok so, there is this boy at the Ball. And i realy like him, but i dont know if he feels the same way. I mean hes handsome, sweet and very muscular if you care about that sort of thing. But i dont know. I think hes straight, he said so. Hes been dancing with girls the whole night. And im scared to ask him to dance. His name is Nicolas -Nick -nelson. Hes also in my form next to me, and is such a good friend. One day he came over at my place, and hugged me for like ten seconds. Then he said he needed to go, and was gone. Then my sister Victoria -Tori- Spring came in the hallway and said 'I dont think hes straight.' But i dont think so, and he has such annoying friends, who bully me. There is also my best friend Tao Xu who also thinks and keeps saying 'Hes straight Charlie.' And then there is also Elle Argent who keeps saying 'You just need to ask him.' I think they like each other and would make such a good couple, but they dont know from each other and are scared to ruin there friendship. I dont know i just think that they would make a good couple. Anyway there are also Tara Jones and Darcy Olsson. They are friends from Elle and have been dancing all night, and getting a lot of looks. I think thats logical because its the 1817 and everybody gets arrested for being lesbian, gay, or just if your part of the LGBTQ+ community. But they didnt care, they were just enjoying there life dancing the night away. And im just standing and looking at Nick, hoping he notices me looking, and asks me to dance. Or just comes to talk to me, as friends. But i dont think i can do the last. Because i fell for him. Hard. Then the Ball was over and i didnt get a chance to talk to Nick, at all. And sometimes i just dream about kissing him. Or that were dating, thats what i want. But sometimes dreams are just dreams.