Nick Nelson

I dont know anymore, at one moment i think he likes me back, and then another moment i think he sees us as -Friends-. I know that makes no sence, but i dont think i liked someone so much before. And what if he doesnt feel the same? I will ruin our friendship. I dont want that to end, it just began. But what do i need to do about it? If i have feelings for him i should just tell him, but if he doesnt feel the same, ill lose my best friend. And i know hes, like, gay but i mean gay people dont like all people, i mean all boys. I was thinking like that for a few more hours until i fell asleep. When i woke up i put my uniform on, and ate breakfast. Then walked to school and sat at the gate. When Harry walked up to me.
'Whats up mate,' He said 'You comming to my birthday Ball this saterday? Its gonna be the bom.'
'Uhmm yeah maybe.' I said unsure.
'Come on mate, you have to come. Its a Ball. Maybe youl find the love of your life.' He said laughing to my friends, or how he calls them, 'Mates.'
'Uhmm yeah, ok ill come.'
'Yes mate. Ok see you there then!'
'Bye.'
Then he walked off, and i walked inside form and sat at my table. After a few seconds, Charlie walked in too and sat down at the table, it was a normal morning. He said 'Hi.' In a very tired voice
'Hi,' I said back happily 'Did you hear?'
'About what?' He asked a bit confused,
'About Harry Greenes Ball this saterday, for his bithday. You going?'
'Well i was invited, but that isnt realy my place,'
'Please come, i realy want you to be
there. All my friends are dickheads, and i dont wanna spend a whole evening with them.'
'Uhmm yeah, ok ill come.' He said a bit more awake.
Then the lesson began and we stopped talking. When the lesson ended, i packed my stuff and went outside. It was my last lesson so i went home. When i got home. My mum asked if i could walk Nellie, so i did. We went to the park and stayed there for a few minutes. I played a bit with Nellie, then we were going home again. When we got back home my mum said 'Diners ready.' So i put the leash down and we ate.
'How was your day Nicky?'
'Yeah it was good, Harry invited me to his 16th birthday Ball. So i asked Charlie if he wanted to come too, and he actualy said yes!'
'Thats great nicky, so is this some sort of date?'
'What uhmm, i dont think so. I mean i dont want a 'first date' to be at a open place with people watching us. I mean i dont even think he likes me back,'
'But what if he does?'
'Even if he does, i dont know what to do. I mean i dont wanna ruin our friend- ship. And that is a pretty big step.'
'I know i dont know much about it, but i will support you in any way. And even if you never get togeter, you know youl be friends, right?'
'Yes i know that, but what if my feelings never stop?'
'Than thats ok. Youl stil have other people in your life that will care deeply for you.' She said in a conforting way, she said it like she meant it.
'Ok, thanks mum' I said with a light smile
'No problem, love you'
'Love you too'
Then i got off the table, and went up- stairs to write in my journal. When i was done writhing, i went to bed early because i was tired and the Ball was the next day. So i let my homework for the next day too.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, this will be the last part for now. Because i need to focus on school, and dont have much inspiration, so if i write without inspiratoin, youl get a shit story. But next week i have Spring break, so maybe a next part then. Sorry for that but love you and stay healty❤️🏳️‍🌈

X Dreamsmp4ever2