Nick Nelson

When i got home, i imidiatly ran upstairs. And blamed myself for not asking him to dance, or even bother to talk to him. At one moment i was just crying to the mirror, because i didnt  know how to feel at all.
'Just say you like him or not.' i said to the mirror. Then my mum -Sarah Nelson- came in 'Are you ok sweetheart? Whats wrong?'
I looked at her, eyes filled with tears.
'I didnt ask him.'
'Ask who what?'
'So dont freak out, but there is this boy... Charlie Spring'
'Your friend?' She said,
'Uhmm yeah i dont know i think i like him... like romanticly, im sorry i dont know what is wrong with me.' i said crying in my hands.
'Oh baby, there is nothing wrong with you,' She said 'What didnt you ask him?'
'To dance, at the Ball tonight. I just danced with girls, i dont know.'
'Did you like one of them too?' She asked
'Well i didnt want to hurt them, so i danced with them.' i said a little bit calmer 'But no i dont like one of them romanticly, i mean i dont think so. No i dont like one of them like that. I like Charlie. No wait i dont know anymore, its just all so confusing. I mean i never felt this for guys, i mean not until now, i think. Why is this so complicated.' I started crying again, and then my mum gave me a hug. And then Nellie -My dog- came in the room too and we hugged together. 'Its getting late now, so you better get some sleep.' My mum said letting go of the hug.
'Ok love you mum.'
'Love you too Nicolas.'
Then she left, and i tried to sleep but i could not stop thinking about Charlie, and my mixed feelings. And how i only danced with girls, and that he didnt even bother to look in my direction. At one moment i was crying again. And fell asleep. The next day i woke up by the sun. Got out of bed to put some clothes on. Then my mom walked with me to school -Truham- because the grocery store is on the way. When i said goodbye i was earlyer than Charlie in form as normal. So i sat down at my table, a few minutes went by and then he walked in the classroom and sat next to me.
'Hi.' He said it in a bit of a mix of tiredness and sadness.
'Hi.' I said 'Whats wrong?'
'Oh didnt get a lot of sleep.'
'How come?' I said a bit worried. He looked in my eyes. And i looked in his, they were dark brown. I saw my reflection in them.
'Uhmm' He said a bit woried then the teacher said something, and we didnt talk for the rest of the day.