Chapter 74

I hadn't originally planned on writing more smut, but here we are once again :).I hope you enjoy. :)Also, I'm still unsure of Katherine's fate, should I kill her off or add her to the bunch... Do feel free to let me know your opinions on this.Lots of love,

Sexual content warning (mild degradation during the smut)

Elijah grins when he pulls away from Luna's neck. "And now, it is my turn."

Luna looks up at Niklaus, silently asking for his approval. Despite Niklaus's orgasm, he was still hard within her. The last thing she wanted was for the hybrid to feel underappreciated.

Niklaus rolls his eyes but complies, lifting Luna off his cock.

Elijah's grin is close to wicked when he firmly grabs hold of his mate, eager to have her to himself.

Luna lets the older Mikaelson manhandle her into the desired position, on hands and knees. She could sense Elijah moving into position behind her. Her eyes lock with Niklaus's.

The hybrid's stare was almost too intense, adding to the tension she currently experienced of not knowing when Elijah would penetrate her. She was becoming aware of Niklaus's semen that was dripping down her thighs, undoubtedly pooling on the sheets, and wondered if Elijah had been waiting for this.

Niklaus smirks when Luna lets out an impatient whine. His eyes flicker up to Elijah, who seemed more interested in what was happening between Luna's thighs than to give ear to her growing frustration.

Elijah's hands gently stroke Luna's back, fingers tracing the spine he had kissed earlier, making goosebumps appear, before coming to rest on her hips.

Luna sighs in relief when she feels him nudging up against her. Impatiently, she wiggles against him until Elijah starts working himself inside of her, her body yielding with almost laughable ease.

"Fuck." Elijah's pace was agonizingly slow, making Luna acknowledge the intrusion of each inch. One hand rests heavily on her lower back forcing her into an almost uncomfortable arch. Once fully sheathed inside her, he draws back before thrusting forward, setting a firm pace.

Luna groans when Elijah grabs a fistful of her hair, making her lift her head and arch her back further. The pain contributed to the building tension in her belly.

Niklaus smirks when he sees Luna's eyes roll upward. Her expression was one of bliss and exhaustion. "You like it when he pulls your hair?" This was more a statement than a question.

Luna mumbles out her agreement, unable to nod with the tight grip Elijah still had on her head. Her arms were close to giving out and she didn't believe she would be able to move her limbs anytime soon when both brothers would eventually let her rest. A sharp pinch to her thigh calls Luna back to attention and she looks at Niklaus again.

Niklaus grins. His brother looked close to deranged with their mate's blood smeared around his lips, hands resembling claws as they gripped their mate's tender flesh in a possessive manner. There was nothing left of his usually restrained and noble brother.

Letting go of Luna's hair, Elijah bends himself over his mate, his chest touching her back. With one hand he grasps her throat loosely, wanting to show Niklaus the ultimate control he had over their mate. "You like that? Getting fucked like a good little slut?" He often liked to make Luna repeat the filth he uttered to her during their coupling.

"I believe my brother asked you a question." Niklaus rumbles when Luna remains silent.

Elijah bites down hard on the back of her neck with his blunt teeth, making her go pliant under him whilst his hips were still driving harshly against her. He grins satisfied when he hears Luna mumbling her response.