still not a chapter! Srry!

-I'm really srry for not posting, I haven't really have that much motivation and I have soe school events where I'll be busy the whole week till sunday so, I won't have much time to work on the new chapter, it is in working progress, but it's still a bit short, I wanna try to make it longer

-And I have a friend who is having a hard time, so I'm trying to comfort him, and I would like to share with you all a message I showed him, which might be usefull to someone, idk, maybe to send to someone to comfort them or something like that, I really feel like this message can be used or felt by someone who reads it :)

"No it is not, just bc they don't spend time with you doesn't mean they ever won't, they have lives, yes that's true, just like everyone in the world, people get busy or just tired of life sometimes, but it's not your fault on how they feel, you try to communicate and it doesn't work, doesn't you have to stop trying, you may only have me for now, but even if I can't guarante it, I'm sure someone will eventually come up and spend time with you, you're not bothering me, you're not wasting my time, I'll be honest, it has been some time since I ever have been this happy for awhile, thanks to you, jade and some other people, you all have brought me happiness, and I truly appreciate that, I want you to know that okay?
You don't sound demanding, you're just being you, I'm more happy to spend my free time with you if I feel like it or if you can, I can't promise that I'll Stay but I won't leave you, it might happy some day, but until I'm here, I'm not going anywhere."

-This is what I have told him, I'm basically the therapy friend for him, I do have my own problems, and we are comfortable with sharing it with each other, so I might also be busy with that, but if anything, you can always come to me, I'll try to comfort anyone I meet or talk to in any way I can :)