21.An Elephant and a Chicken

*(Recap)after breakfast Bubba invited Kickin over to his house to talk, the others went to the garden, they were all playing and talking, Catnap and Starlight were sitting on the grass under a tree*

*With Bubba and Kickin*

{Bubba's POV:}

*I asked Kickin if we could talk for a moment, I needed to have a serious conversation with him, maybe Bobby's advice would come in hand rn*

*Since I didn't want the others to hear us I invited him to my house, I did noticed that he was a bit red and nervous, but that honestly just made him look cute*

{Kickin's POV:}

*I was taken back when Bubba suddently appeared next to me, I got red and nervous to see him so close to me, honestly idk what I was thinking in that moment, but definitly something not appropriate....when he invited me over to his house to have a talk, I was even more surprise, Bubba isn't much of a fan of letting people into his house, especially since he always uses his office whenever he wants to talk to any of us, so I felt kind of special in that moment tbh.....I accepted and went with him, this was my first time ever in his house, and his adorable smile....oh how I love this man....wait, no! Nonono! What am I thinking! I'm not gay!....Right....?*

*I swear I feel like I'm burning rn...I must be so red on the face....I really hope he doesn't noticed....but I think it might be too late for that*

{Bubba's POV:}

*He looks like he's panicking a bit, might be out of embarrassement, I wonder why?*

{POV Off}

*They go to Bubba's house, and kickin was really surprised, since he has never been to bubba's house, seeing it for the first time was fascinating, it was very well organized, and the decoration was on point, Kickin keep looking around while bubba lead the way to the room where they would talk, and not too mention, the house was big, they go to a room which was a mini library, there were two chairs and a small table between with a kettle and two cups*

Bubba:Have a seat.

Kickin:okay....

*They both sat down on the chairs, kickin was nervous of course, he was alone with his crush who wanted to talk to him, while he had no idea what was happening*

Kickin:so....what did you want to talk about...?

Bubba:your feelings.

*Kickin got surprised and a bit more red*

Kickin:m-my feelings...?
What do you mean...?

Bubba:*chuckle*
Kickin, I think we both know what I mean....
You're stuttering.

Kickin:ummm, well I- umm.....

Bubba:no need to be so nervous around me.

*Kickin's mind:"with that tone of voice, you definitly aren't helping my case!"*

Kickin:is it that obvious....?

Bubba:very.
So let's start from the begging shall we?

Kickin:....

Bubba:how long have you felt this way towards me?

Kickin:about 4 months....

Bubba:hm....

*Kickin looked at Bubba and saw that he was thinking....*

*Kickin's mind:"what on earth is he thinking about!? Does he not realize that this is extremelly embarrassing for me!? And that tone of voice too....ugh! Stop thinking bout his voice kickin!"*