19.Sleepover and Guests

(This Chapter is not revised, two new characters from @CamilleCooper570)

(Srry if this one is short, I'm really tired and school ain't helping)

*they decided to have a sleepover at catnap's house, and since they didn't really have anything to do hoppy suggested they invite more people since they were bored and didn't have much more to do together and like that they could meet new people*

Hoppy:yk, we should invite more people!

Bobby:yes!
But....who?

Catnap:we could invite my sister and dogday's sister.....

Dogday:yk my sister?

Catnap:her and my sister are besties as how they call it....

Dogday:oh-

Kickin:you two have siblings!?

Picky:you learn something new everyday-

Crafty:what's their names?

Catnap:star light and dj dog....

Bobby:are you sleepy?

Catnap:very....

Dogday:you can sleep if you want, I'll ring them up!

Catnap:hm....

*Catnap simply layed on the floor on his side with his head on dogday's lap, while dogday went to contact star light and dj dog*

Dogday:they should be here soon

Bobby:can't wait to meet them!

Hoppy:wonder if their cool?

Kickin:maybe

Crafty:maybe we could do a drawing activity?

Picky:sounds like fun tbh

*Soon someone knocked on the door, bobby went to go get it, she opened to the and was meet with another cat and another dog, both females, they were probably star light and dj dog, star light had two colors mixed, light and dark purple with a star pendant and blackberry scent, dj dog also had two colors mixed, black and red with a music note pendant and chocolate scent, they were both secretely dating behind the others back, star light was wrapped in a blanket very tired but she had a small smile*

Dj dog:Hi!

Bobby:hello!
Come on in!

*They went in and everyone greeted them, they sat next to catnap and dogday, while dj dog sat next to dogday and hugged him since they haven't seen each other for awhile, star light went towards catnap and layed down next to him, basically cuddling him, snuggled against his chest, and catnap immediatly knew who it was as he grabbed her closer with the blanket on top of the two, just siblings being siblings*

*Bobby sat back down, dj dog chuckles at star light*

Dj dog:always sleeping huh?

Dogday:I'm starting to think their twins-

Hoppy:maybe?

Dj dog:anyways, what are we going to do?

Crafty:we were thinking of doing a drawing activity

Dj dog:oh!
Are you the artist of the group?

Crafty:oh umm-

Bobby:yes she is, she's a really good artist!

*Crafty got embarrassed while the others laughed*

Hoppy:it's nothing to be embarrassed about!
You're great at drawing!

Kickin:yeah!

*The others noticed catnap and star light*

Bobby:aww!
He really cares for his little sister!

Bubba:who would have thought huh?

*Dogday and dj dog smiled at the sight*

Picky:let's start the activity shall we?

*Everyone agreed and grabbed some materials, paper, pencil, erasers and color pencils, they spend hours drawing with challenges and competitions*

*They were all starting to get sleepy, they decided to put everything away and grab some mattress to sleep on, as they were now all laying down ready to go to sleep, Catnap and Starlight did not move an inch, they were still sleeping with each other, the others laughed and said goodnight before going to sleep*

___________________//  //_____________________

(I'm so Evil😈)

*During the night, Dogday suddently woke up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock, 4AM, he got up and went to the kitchen to go grab a glass of water, he opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass, turned the tap on and off before drinking the water from the glass, putting it aside to go back, he went back to the living room and layed down on his matress, closing his eyes while trying to sleep but... something didn't feel right....he couldn't sleep, so he opened his eyes again and looked at the front door, to his surprise it was open, he got up and went towards it, he closed the door and locked it, he saw a note attached to the door, he grabbed the note and read it*

Note:
"Listen.
I am not here to play games, you are getting in my way, and I can't have that. I will make sure you won't see your precious Catnap for a long time...unless, you switch places with him."

*Dogday's mind:"Switch Places...?"*

"If you want to save Catnap, let him be free....come yourself. I'll let you decide until tomorrow, come to the basement of the statue of the playcare alone, the choice is yours.
Ass:The prototype."

*Dogday's mind:"If I go....Catnap will be safe....he won't get hurt ever again...."*

*Dogday knew this was a bad idea, however....he would do anything in his power to keep Catnap safe. Even if it meant giving up himself....*

(Srry for the late post👍)