Chapter 14

Chapter 14 – Back to School!

Comment and vote please!

Thank for the support to those who have read and comment I’m glad you’re enjoying my story!

                                                ********************

(Harley’s POV)

“Did you him yet?” I question Ella as we we’re loading up the van to head back home.

“No,” she whispered to me.

“Ella you have to tell Tyler he’s going to be a daddy,” I scolded her quietly.

“I will, just not yet, I want to wait till we get back home. Especially if he decide to leave me and it’s,” She said putting her hands over stomach.

I smiled and hugged her, “You’ll be a great mother, and Tyler’s not going to leave you.  He loves you.”

“Thanks Harley,” She hugged me back.

The last couple days of being at the beach house been quite uneventful, I stayed close to Ella most the time she’s been really scared lately.  With her being pregnant and all, I haven’t seen Alanta and Parker at all really, they pretty much stay in their room which is perfectly fine with me. Josh and I have been getting back to our old relationship which I’m not totally comfortable with but then I think of the pain not being with Parker and I feel lonely then Josh makes me feel wanted and it a nice feeling wanted.  Yet I have this nagging feeling inside that saying something wrong, something is really wrong.

                                                            ***

(Parker’s POV)

“Get up son, time for school,” My father voice called from down stairs.

“I’m up,” I called back.

“Saturday night we arrived back home.  The ride back was oddly quiet and awkward that we All let out a relief sigh once our town sign came into view.  Then all yesterday I stayed in bed not having any energy to do anything.  Knowing I hurt Harley hurts me and I can’t believe I let that Dick do this.

“Alright, get up, I have a plan,” Alanta said walking into my room pulling my covers off me and flipping me out of bed.

“What plan?” I asked her from the floor.

“A plan to get Harley back,” She smiled at me as I looked at her dumbfounded.

“How?” I question sitting on the bed next to her.