Chapter 17

Chapter 17 – Save Harley!

Comment and vote please!

Thank for the support to those who have read and comment I’m glad you’re enjoying my story!

(Parker’s POV)

                                                ********************

I was lying on my bed with Lily on my stomach playing a series of hand games, trying not to think of Harley being at the party with Josh, when my phone rang.

“Hello,” I answer.

“Parker,” Alanta voice came.

“Alanta,” I replied back.

“You need to come to the party,” she exclaimed.

“Why?” I asked.

“There someone here who need you” Alanta told me as I heard the phone being passed. “Hello Parker?” Came her sweet voice the voice I’ve been dying to here.

“Harley?” I asked hardly able to believe it.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you,” I said back

“Harley,” I hear Josh yell as the phone went dead; I have get down to the party.

                                                            ***

I drop Lily off with dad and drove as fast as I could to the party, parking a few blocks down and running into the party.  I looked around for Harley, Alanta, or Josh and didn’t see them anywhere when I ran into Tyler.

“Hey have you see Harley or Alanta?” I asked him.

“Well I know Ella and Harley took off down the back hall to talk a while ago.  Why? What’s going on?” he asked.

“I think they’re in trouble,” I told him as we took off down the back hall.  We knocked on a few doors checking some room when we heard Harley scream at the end of the hall.  Tyler and I bust into the room where Ella kneeling down next to an unconscious Alanta, and Josh has Harley pushed up against the wall pulling at her clothes as she struggled against him.  Yet he slapped her hard across the face and threw her to the floor once he saw instantly going into fight mode throwing a punch that I dodged and he fell into the bedpost as Harley crawled over to Ella and Tyler.  “Tyler get them out of here and call the police.”

Tyler nodded picking up Alanta as Ella grabbed Harley and got out of the room just as Josh regained his balance.  He looked at me enraged and charged at me however this time I was fast enough too dodged and he slam me against the wall and we both fell to the floor.  He soon trapped my wrist under his ankles and proceeded to pound my face when Tyler returned and pulled him of me throwing him to the ground and kept him there.

“You okay?” he questioned.

“Yeah the girls?” I wondered.

“Outside, Ella’s calling the police and Harley is with Alanta.”  He answered jerking his head telling me to go check on them that he got a handle here. 

I went out to the living and turn off the music warning everyone that the police was on their way and start clearing out, then went out to Tyler’s car to see the girls leaning against it Alanta now awake and all three had bruises.  She looked up and saw me running to me jumping in my arms.  “It’s okay Alanta, I’m here,” I told her hugging her tight.  She then let go and back away as Harley came up to me.  We just stood there for a moment before she threw her arms around me.  I sigh and wrapped my arms around her; it felt great to have her in my arms again.

“I love you,” I heard her whisperer.

“I love you to,” I whispered back pulling away kissing her as the police and ambulance showed up.

“We got call for police and medical assistance from this address,” a police officer said coming up to me.

“Yes, these three need medical assistance, and the guy responsible for it is inside this way.” I informed him taking him to Josh as the girls got medical treatment.

“Babe, you alright the baby,” Tyler asked Ella once Josh was arrest and we all were questioned.

“I’m fine, the baby’s fine, we’re all fine.” She reassured him.

“You sure,” I wrapped my arms around Harley.

“Yes we’re completely fine.” She told me kissing me.  Then turned and beckoned Alanta over hugging her.

                                                            ***

The next morning Alanta, Harley, Ella, Tyler, and I were called into the police station for more questioning before admitting Josh to jail.  Also we burned that red folder of his the second we got home.  Then Harley and I spent the rest of the day together catch up on lost time.

'                                   *******************

So Josh is in Jail, and Parker back with Harley!

Sorry it’s a little short again and the story coming to end soon!  

Thank of those who have been reading and leaving comments I love hearing from you, it men the world to me.  Keep them coming!

Any comment or question for the characters!

Hope you been enjoying my story! 

Keep reading!