Broken Promises

I couldn't finish my sentence; instead, I blanked out.
Gōda... I can't save anyone.

Half of her head was missing, replaced with parts of her brain covered in blood. Upon examination, I saw her insides had been eaten out as well...
She was ready to move on... How could they?

Azuki-iro-"Explain yourself! Was that "pure personality," all an act? Never mind, I'm telling everyone else out your two-faced ass-"

"Azuki please!-"

I grabbed her hand, forcing her to look back. She then stopped in her tracks to listen to me.

"I'm not lying to you about who I am. I'm just as confused as you are, so I don't blame you for pointing the finger. But you have to listen to me, I ran into her like this. I just talked with her yesterday about her ex. She was last in her room, so she must've been chased out later that night..."

Her demeanor suddenly shifted from one of shock to one of composure.

Azuki-iro-"Fine, I will help you get out of the ballet. Under one condition, you'll help me get out of any sticky situation I get myself into.
Got it?!"

"No worries,
I promise."

Azuki-iro grinned at me and then walked over to the emergency button. The dreaded speakers then kicked on.

"Sorry to inform you, but the test subject, Gōrudo Gōda, has perished. Please return to the main lobby to discuss her death."

Gōdas POV

I woke up to my dorm door wide open.
Curious, I then proceeded to get up, to follow the outside of the open door.
Was anyone hurt?

I then look out to other bunkers to see another door opened. Trying to see whose dorm it was, I heard a noise in a storage unit.

"Salve? (Hello?)"
I nervously walked over to the noise and that's when I saw ????.
I smiled and waved to ??? and that's when ??? started moving closer to me...

"Wait, what are you doing?! No! La fermata!- (Stop!)"

After slicing me I then watched as they feasted upon me.
"N-nokon... please, help me.."

-flashback-

I haven't been eating all that much.
I've been thinking about Gin too much actually.
His death didn't seem to bother anyone else though, selfish pricks.

I look like a mess and my room perfectly reflects that. I'm like a disgusting pig.
Even these comments won't make me get up.

I then looked at the calendar I recently put up. Maybe someday I'll die like this.
Soon I'll be with him.
I mean, I'm going to die anyway right?
So what's the point in staying in this filth any longer?

I then looked up to see Nokon staring at me from my bunker door.
I tried to pick myself up and look at him.
Is he trying to see me like this?!
That fucking creep probably likes to see little girls cry huh?!

"What do you want?! Can't you s-see I'm busy?!"

He then walks into my bunker and sits down on my bed.
I frowned and looked away. Why is he even here?! I don't need him in my life!
He then turns my head back around to face him.
The anger left my face as he gently smiled at me.
What is he doing?!
Fucking creep.

Nokon-"How long were you two together?"

I sniffled and then looked down.

"Why would you care?! You didn't give two shits about his death so why are you acting so sympathetic?!"