Chapter 6

The red crimson blood was a stark contrast between the white sheets on top of the bed, while droplet of tears that keep falling down her eyes created tiny pools on top of her mattress.

A beast, he's a complete beast..

Ayumi thought about how her body was used repetitively until he was satisfied. And after a full release Yoongi just walk away, leaving her alone.

She has failed to keep her promise to herself, and she wondered how many people listened to her moaning and screaming as he fucked her exhausted body again and again.

I wanna go home..

Ayumi's tears dropped once again at the thought of her home. And the realization that her home is no longer there turns her crying into harder sobs.

She missed her friends, her campus, and her old life back. Right now she's only a mere tool for revenge against her father.

I wanna go home..
Someone please..
Save me from this nightmare..

But no matter how long she cries and pray, no one came to her rescue. It's been a day since Yoongi left her like a discarded broken toy. She has refused to eat once again, and now Ayumi starts to wonder if she can ever make out of this place alive.

For the first time in her life she sees no value in living anymore. She thought of her father, he is the reason why he's detained by Yoongi, he is the reason why he's torturing her.

But he is also the reason why she has enjoy her life to the fullest for these past 25 years, her dad has always been her hero, even though he's involved in some dirty business, there must be an explanation on why he's doing it right?

"Miss Ayumi.."

The knocking on the door has been ignored by Ayumi the whole day, she doesn't want to see anyone, and she doesn't want anyone to see her sorry state, she has never feel like this before.

The knocking insists, but she just hid herself deeper between the sheets, until she heard the door clicked and footsteps entering her bedroom.

"Miss Ayumi.."

She could recognize Hani's voice that was etched with concern, but she was too embarrassed to show herself.

"Miss Ayumi please have something to eat, I brought a soup, and it's still warm."

Her kindness made her teared up once again, in this house everyone disregard her like she's nothing, only Hani who showed her kindness.

And with that in mind Ayumi held her sobs back, she wiped her swollen eyes and carefully pulled the quilt down.

There's a silent gasp that escaped Hani's lips as she spotted Ayumi's condition.

It's not her swollen eyes or her messy hair or even her dry chapped lips that made Hani frowned.

But it was the love bites that Yoongi has left all over her neck, collarbone, down to her chest until it reached her inner thighs.

Ranging from faint blushes to deep purple, each mark is a glaring reminder for Ayumi of the night he violated her over and over again.

Yoongi really made it true to his words that he would use her until she has no power to see any of the other guys.

"Here Miss.. Please take the soup first and I'll prepare a bath for you." Hani said as she prepped the bed tray on top of her. She makes sure the table was stable enough before she rush to the bedroom.

Though Ayumi still got no appetite she also knows that her body is reaching its limit. The smell of the soup is temping, and her stomach is starving to the point it starts to hurt really bad.