Janet (Fall For You Series)

Age
23 to 25, college graduate (Born in October)

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Surname
Philione

Relationships
Fang (crush to husband)
Edgar (close friend)
Colette (stranger to close friend)
Leon (high school friend to close friend)
Jessie (high school friend to close friend)
Bibi (stranger to close friend)
Sandy (high school friend to close friend)
Amber (husband's arch-enemy to close friend and bodyguard)
Lou (friend to close friend)
Anna (enemy, jailed)
Gisela (enemy, jailed)
Bolt (enemy, jailed)
Trix (enemy, jailed)
Dusk (ex-boyfriend, arch-enemy)
R-T (assisted in capture of enemies)
Larry (assisted in capture of enemies)
Maruca (cousin)
Luca (cousin's boyfriend, friend)
Bull (father of Bibi and Jessie)
Pam (mother of Jessie)
Robin (police officer who assisted in Cavers' arrest)
Christopher Cavers (close friend's uncle, jailed)
??? (genetic parents)
Stu (adoptive father)
Bonnie (sister)

Position
From Stunt Show performer to owner of the Stunt Show and wife to Brawlywood king

Wealth
Millionaire

Origins
??? (??? Region of Brawltopia)

Address
Central Brawltopia, Upper East Side (Richest district)

Background
Janet is a girl who has never known her true parents. She was orphaned along with her sister Bonnie on Bonnie's two-year birthday, and her memory of her parents have since disappeared, likely work of a Telepath at the orphanage she stayed in until she was 10. One dark night that year, the performer Stu paid a visit to the orphanage and for some reason, decided to adopt the girls. With his wealth, Stu raised the two kids as his own, eventually letting them start performing at the Stunt Show after a while. He sent Janet and Bonnie to Brawltopia High School, where Janet graduated at the age of 14 1/2. She then went to junior college and university, finally graduating at 23 with a degree in Theatrics and Performing Arts. Less than a month later, she got in a relationship with Brawlywood owner Fang Cavers, which then lead to their marriage. Janet played a key role in the capture of Christopher Cavers, which lead Brawlywood to recognise Fang as its king at the same time Stu retired, leaving the couple at the very top of the charts. In further news, she helped in the capture of four villains who have since been convicted.