Max (Destiny)

Age
16 until 19

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Surname
Volcana

Relationships
8-Bit (husband, partner in races, one of Destiny's targets)
Bonnie (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Gus (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Piper (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Rico (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Meg (close friend, superhero partner)
Surge (close friend, superhero partner)
Byron (one of Piper's ex-boyfriends)
Fang (Bonnie's sister' boyfriend, friend)
Janet (Bonnie's sister, friend)
Stu (Bonnie's father)
Leini and Jerome (parents)

Position
Super City's renowned superhero, famous racer, daughter to Super City's smartest and most creative engineer

Social Circle Rank
10

Origins
New York, Brawltopian State of Super City

Registered Address
57th Street

Background
Max's father abandoned her and her mother at her young age, and she grew up with only her mother to take care of her. Her mother later died due to chromatitis, likely caused by the overwhelming produced by the golden sunbird Destiny overhead. She was then left an orphan, but Destiny had a plan for her. She continued to live in the apartment, and used her fatehr' superhero equipment to make herself a superhero when a series of villains started to pop up around the city. She then later met Meg and Surge, who joined her team, as well as Rico, who became her close friend. Later, Rico introduced her to 8-Bit, who she fell in love with. They then got into a relationship, married, and Max trained 8-Bit to overcome his fear of fast speeds, and they together became one of the best racing duos in the world. 8-Bit also helped to mend her relationship with Jerome, letting the two become more close. Jerome is now often the most loud cheerleader at her races. He also works as an engineer.