Diagon Alley

A few heads of red hair took off in the distance. It was apparent to everyone that the Weasleys waited to ambush Harry at the entrance of the bank. Tonks was busy sending a patronus to her supervisor in the Ministry.

"Harry we must get you home to Grimmauld Place right now," said Albus. "We do not want you to come to any harm."

"Professor Dumbledore," said Harry calmly. "I do not think that anyone will cause any more trouble. Now that we know the Weasleys are trying to stage an attack, I will be just as safe glued to your side as I would locked up in Grimmauld Place. I swear on my magic that I will stay by your side and not out of your sight the whole time we are in Diagon Alley. Please allow me to have a little bit of fun."

"He is right Albus," said Minerva looking around. "I see no reason to not allow the children to have some fun today. We will be with them the whole time. We did promise that they could. None of us present have anything to worry about. We all cleared our schedules for today so that we could keep and eye on them and let them get some fresh air and exercise."

"Very well," said Albus. "Just remember your promise that you will stay by me the entire time Harry. Your safety is top priority right now. The rest of you are to stay with an adult member of this party at all times. We will meet again at one for some dinner and then we will continue with our shopping. Do not forget to get all of your school supplies that you will need."

"More Aurors are on their way Professor Dumbledore," said Tonks. "Kingsley and Scrimgeour are on their way along with Madam Bones herself. When Kingsley gets here, he will go with Harry while you talk with Madam Bones as to what happened. I promise that Harry will be safe."

"Very well," said Albus smiling in defeat as Kingsley arrived and smiled. "I will remain at Fortescue's ice cream parlor and wait for everyone's return. Go and have some fun."

With that six teenagers took off with a professor or Auror in different directions. Harry went to the quidditch shop with Kingsley and bought himself a new broom. From there, he made his way to Flourish and Blotts to buy all of his school books as well as some other material that he wanted to read. He got books on advanced DADA as well as magical creatures. He wanted to learn more about lycanthropy and vampirism and such, so he bought books on those subjects as well. He went into the Magical Menagerie and bought some food for his owl and snake. From there, he went into the apothecary and bought all of his potions ingredients. After that, he went into Madam Malkin's and got all of his school robes for the upcoming year. When he was done with all of his school shopping, he made his way back to Albus. By this time some of the others had made their way back as well.

"No trouble I take it?" asked Albus as he smiled at Harry.

"None at all," said Harry. "I did not see a single Weasley. It is almost as if they all disappeared. Even the twin's shop is closed. I wonder who sent the hex."

"It would appear that it was young Ronald having a temper tantrum," said Albus. "His parents will be called in and he will be dealt with. Every person has a magical signature. As I am the Head Master, I have a better remembrance of each and every person's magical signature that has passed through the halls of Hogwarts. Therefore, I was able to ascertain that it was Ronald Weasley that sent a stinging hex at you. I did not expect them to hang around after that. He did use underage magic without permission and therefore will be punished for his conduct. Add in the fact that he attacked you without provocation, and he is in serious trouble. The Weasley family will probably be heavily fined for this. I have taken care of this situation with Madam Bones and she will finish it within the Ministry."

"Draco and I have been talking," said Hermione sitting down. "We may have an idea of how to get the Weasleys to back off of Harry and leave him well enough alone. It is also our concern that one or more of them may try and locate Harry at Grimmauld Place and attempt to harm him there."