🎭*+~Past Story Part 4~+*🎭

⚠️PAST STORY STILL ⚠️

⚠️Bloomie was 6 years old⚠️
⚠️Thavel 7 years old⚠️
⚠️they were in 3 grade LOGIC😭⚠️

Bloomie didn't wake up yet she was asleep still, but Thavel was waiting for her to wake up, Until Thavel Was Shocked what Bloomie did, Bloomie holded Thavel Waist Sleeping, She was about to fail Math, knowing that's not her favourite Subject, Thavel Was still Shocked by that...

Thavel didn't know what to do holding snack bar still, Thavel looks around, Nobody was Outside There, maybe Thavel will wait when Bloomie will be awake, who knows

Thavel mumbled under her breath **Idiot...** Thavel looked a her waist and smiled while saying this Bitch is definitely a clingy one, a little cute as well...

Thavel decided she was going to wait cause Bloomie kinda reminded her of herself when she was a good student and not a bully..

Thavel: Your annoying sometimes you know that?
Bloomie: ....
Thavel: Still sleeping huh?
Bloomie: ....

Thavel smiled at how **helpless** and **vulnerable** Bloomie was just passed out like a Cat after a long day of running around...

Thavel wiped the tears that had been on Bloomie's face the whole time then Thavel stuck her tongue out and licked Bloomie's neck.

Thavel: Your mine now my little kitten... and you wont know it until later on
Bloomie still sleeping, Thavel was planning on making Bloomie hers and wouldn't let anyone else get in her way! And Bloomie had no idea about any of this while she was asleep, but that the point... Thavel didn't want her to know- only when the time is right...

{{ 30 mins past }}

Thavel walked inside the school, while Bloomie was awaking up little bit, she sits on brench rubbing her eyes from that long nap, But she noticed something from her neck, she moves her arm towards the neck, she gently rubs it, and Bloomie looks at the arm full of Saliva..?

Bloomie wondering who could have done this..? Bloomie was little bit worried about this, she gently rubbed the saliva of her hand, she went back to the school, her class is music singing time, Bloomie Hated Singing, but she tried her best sing along with her classmates, while the teacher listened everyone singing amazing beautifully, teacher was super happy
Teacher decided to A+ everyone for singing wonderfully gently.

The music Teacher walked over to Bloomie and said, I know you can sing better but still your singing is good you sure you dont want to pursue a career in music?

Bloomie looked at the teacher and spoke I appreciate the comment and all but im sure that i dont want to Science is just way better to me than music and i dont think im that good...
**Bloomie looking down at the floor**
Teacher: Well okay but if you ever need anything let me know okay?
Bloomie: okay...

Bloomie was heading back to her seat while she wait but meanwhile Thavel was passing by the classroom door to get to the rooftop but heard a amazing voice cone from the music room- Thavel saw Bloomie singing and Thavel smiled

Thavel: Damn, she has a voice **getting red**
Thavel: I wish she could sing to me...
Thavel Punched the wall over blushing a lot cause of Bloomie's voice while singjng...

Then Thavel walked down the hall cause she didnt want to have Bloomie notice her...

Thavel ran away from there, she couldn't stop blushing what she heard, Bloomie singing so calmly and gently, Thavel tried to snap out of this but she couldn't she **sigh** she went away