🛜*+~Past Story part 8~+*🛜

🩵⚠️TEENS⚠️🩵
🔹Valentine Day🔹

🩵Bloomie was 16 years old🩵
🦋Thavel 17 years old🦋
🌀they were in 8 grade LOGIC🌀

[[ Tomorrow at School ]]

Bloomie ignored after finding out the truth about Thavel, her stalking, obsession, Bloomie didn't wanted to deal with that shit, Until Thavel pushed her on the ground, Thavel was super in rage..

Thavel Couldn't control her self she let out her deer form on, Thavel breathing aggressively

Thavel: I told you not to go..!
Bloomie: it wasn't my fault you were hiding!!
Thavel: how dare you..

Bloomie looked around, while everyone was watching them being in fight,

Thavel: I thought you gonna ask me freaking out!?
Bloomie: The only reason I was with you because I wanted to check your Saliva/liquid.

•Neck
• restroom stall..

Thavel was shocked after hearing this, she was super mad and pissed, Bloomie knowing that Thavel needs a therapy about this..

Bloomie: Thavel... I really think you should get Some therapy, You really need it..
Thavel: What fuck no!
Thavel: What fuck do you know about me!?
Bloomie: uhhh...
Thavel: Shut the fuck up bitch!
Bloomie: Im not gonna let you talk to me that way!

Bloomie started to get pissed at Thavel, She grabbed Thavel's Hair.

Thavel: Oww fucking let go you Whore!
Bloomie: Not till you go to fucking Therapy!
Bloomie: It would make you feel better!

Thavel grabbed Bloomie by the Hip and slammed her against the wall putting her face in front of Bloomie's, Pissed off.

Thavel: What the hell can you do!... your fucking weak!
Bloomie: Fucking let go of me asshole!

Bloomie struggling, trying to get out of Thavel's grasp and then she bites her hand... Thavel drops Bloomie.

Thavel: You bitch!
Bloomie: Don't fucking grab me like that then

Everyone watching was shock at what they were seeing and wondering what started the fight in the first place...

Bloomie didn't had a choice to say this out loud

Bloomie: SAYS THE BITCH THAT STALKED ME SINCE 3 grade and also 8 Grade TAKING SECRETLY PICS OF ME!!

Thavel stopped, shocked/scared Bloomie exposed her secret to everyone, while principal grace came told Bloomie and Thavel to meet her at the office,

Thavel and Bloomie were in principal Grace Office, talk and solve the problem..

Grace: im listening..

Grace: Do you know why you two are here?
Bloomie and Thavel: No!

Grace slams her hand on her table, telling them to be quiet,,, they both shut up at the same time cause grace was the principal for a reason...

Thavel: She look at my book when i told her not to
Bloomie: What are you fucking talking about you were stalking me my whole school life, taking pictures and you probably have videos of me as well!

Principal Grace was shock by this information that Bloomie provided to her, Grace looked at Thavel shaking her head before saying...

Grace: Sorry Thavel but im going to have to expel you from school, its unacceptable that you been stalking soneone
Thavel: You can't!
Grace: Its for the best, im sorry Thavel...

Thavel ran out the room slamming the door behind her, leaving Bloomie in shock of what just happened as Grace  told Bloomie she can go to class now... **Have a nice day**

As Bloomie walked out of principal Grace room, she saw Thavel And her parents leaving the school, Bloomie was kinda upset but, she pretty much deserved that for taking pics or saying crazy shit about Bloomie

Thavel didn't wanted to leave this school, it was nice great she made great memories/friends but, she needed therapy and a lot stuff

Friends running to Bloomie, hugging her,

Friend1: you okay girl..?
Friend2: I heard what happen..
Bloomie: yeah I'm good..
Friend1: I'm glad she left.. I can't believe that she did that to you like omggg..
Bloomie: ik

[[ at math class ]]

Bloomie sits down getting ready for class, Math teacher knows about Thavel behaviour and everything else what happened, she decided not talk about Thavel at all..

Bloomie was kinda down in the dumps, She didn't know why but she was kinda sad... it was really quiet at school now the Thavel was gone and Bloomie's face started to tear up as if something was missing now...

**Fuck.. why did this happen..**

Bloomie raised her hand to ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom..

The teacher said that she could go if she needed some time... Bloomie left in a hurry she went straight to the bathroom and entered the stall breaking out in tears...

Bloomie: Fuck... Why am i crying?
Bloomie: I should be happy now that Thavel is gone right...?

Bloomie sat in the bathroom stall until the bell rung, she had to stop the overwhelming tears that was coming from her face... **What's wrong with me...!?**

**Bloomie slapped her self**
Bloomie: I got this...

{{Bell rings}}

Bloomie went back to class leaving the bathroom stall drench in her tears that she didn't know why they just happened.

After all that sh*t happen
Years ago Bloomie and Thavel were adults

——————-> Next Page    Adults