X

VOTE!

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan

Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi

Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui

Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

----------------------------

Rudransh's POV

Finally!

Finally, I made her mine. Now she is just mine, mine to feel, mine to touch, mine to fuck ahh! how would she look under me naked whimpering and moaning my name, when I fuck her senselessly a sight to watch, I do not only want her body but her soul her heart her everything, that too will happen soon but right now, she is looking like a goddess.

In that lehenga of her and all Jewelry with her partition filled with vermilion and nuptial chain of my name.

MINE

Marrying her was not in my plans, but the desire to make her exclusively mine was overwhelming. Having her by my side was all that mattered, and when Dadu mentioned the date with her, my only thought was to marry her.

She would be legally mine, and I could have her close to me, in my house, in my room, near this heart that beats wildly at the mere sight of her.

It's madness,

But it's a madness I cherish.

I have no regrets about my actions on the day of our date.

I wanted her and I got her.

Be it by threatening her or manipulating her!

Two years, five months, and thirteen days ago when I first saw her, something within me shifted. I initially thought it was mere attraction and that I should dismiss it, but then I wondered why I would be drawn to a woman who was bruised, beaten, and on the brink of death, with a fractured hand and a frail, thin, unhealthy body, among other things.

Deep down, I knew it was something more profound,

something potentially distracting.

I attempted to ignore it, as distractions were not something I could afford at that time.

I say 'attempted' because that's precisely what it was—an attempt.

I just used to fuck to release my stress and to stop my thought about her, but still,I couldn't control my thoughts; I would ponder the voice that matched her face, how her smile might look, whether her eyes would sparkle, or if something more profound would occur. I wondered how she would appear if she were healthy, not frail, and how it would feel to be close to her or in her embrace.

At that time, I was truly lost in my reverie.

If I wanted, I would have taken every fucking information about her and caged her with me kept her near me, with me but I didn't because of that shitty news which I later got to know was a rumor.

In the photo, she was with Lakshya Sinha; her face wasn't visible, yet I recognized her. The caption read:

"One of the nation's youngest Chief Ministers, Mr. Lakshya Sinha, spotted with his beloved at Hotel British Gold."