1:what I'm going to do?

I knew that I was going to marry someone but why did it have to be someone from the middle of nowhere will not really he just moving to the country side but that doesn't cope the fact that he married to somebody but not just somebody the fucking sheriff in coarlspring.

"MOM please I don't want to do this I don't even know the guy please don't go..! I said as I was crying holding onto to my mom's as me and my mom were standing in front of the train station.

"I know sweetie but your 20 you need to marry him so you could get a job and live a good life, I know how it feels I was arranged with your father was an alpha but I soon learn to love him.."

"I know mom but I'm scared what if he's a killer or-rr a psychopath..." Just thinking about makes me want to puke out my breakfast

"oh sweetie don't be silly your husband isn't going to lock you up,he's the sheff lasting he's going to do is kill you I promise." I froze as I looked at my mom "you said sheriff!"

"of course sweetie." My mom said "you haven't heard everybody in the town knows you're marrying the sheriff last thing me and your father are going to do is going to marry you off with an ugly old man that can't protect my precious baby." She said as she pinched my cheeks "mom stop it you know that hurts I said as i chuckled

"But Mom I am going to miss tell Dad and Danny I'm going to miss them and Mom I promise I will come visit in December." I said as I sniff

"don't worry my dear just be safe and yes I will tell Danny and your father just remember what I told you,you're going to learn to love him..."

Those words stuck with me all throughout the train ride to the coarlspring I was thinking how he was going to look like is,an old man with gray hair that is holding a shotgun with his horse,or his he handsome but I pinched my arm to stop thinking about stuff like that.

As hours passed by I finally made it to the little town of Coarlspring,I got off the train the town was beautiful children were laughing but as I stepped into the town somehow everything got quiet everybody, everybody was just staring at me some said "poor city boy" or some had pitiful stare but everything made me feel uncomfortable as I made it to the small bar as I open the wooden door all the chattering and cluttering of inside stopped too.

Everybody was just staring at me like when I entered into the town as I sat down an gray hair man sat down next to me when he said "oh so your the poor city boy who got stuck with iron heart..."

I looked at him and confusion and said "what do you mean by that?" The old man started "well he got shot five times in the heart but he didn't die so everybody in town calls him sergeant steel,good luck with him you need.."

I stared at him and then gave him a smile "thank you."he looked at me and said "well you're lucky you have a pretty face your smiles really pretty you know that kid." "Thank you.." when he said that he started to rub my thigh I tried to stop him his hormones were a mixture of sweat and alcohol I don't even know how that's possible as I found myself drifting away from the disgusting smell I heard the wooden door to the bar swing open,everybody got quiet "get your filthy hands off my wife."

The tall figure step closer to the bar as everybody saw who it was was everybody backed up some whispering some just have worried looks on their faces

My eyes widen as I saw jonny,he get close to the old man face "touch him and your dead..."

Chills ran up the old man spine "I promise you Anthony I'll gather enough information against you don't worry I'll personally bring you to jail asshole." As everyone know what he was talking about except me as the old man Anthony is running away Johnny grabbed his gun and shot inches away from him scaring him

I heard Johnny say "apologies steve but I had to get that asshole hands away from my wife if you don't mind." "Oh no worries Jonny just remember the floor doesn't fixed it's self." As steve snickered at his own joke

I look up to Johnny as he placed 80 bucks on the counter I stared at him for a while and said "hey thanks I didn't want to be mean to him you know he old,what if he gets a heart attack." I said as I laughed,his gaze soft as he spoke

"Will you should he might have hurt you if I weren't here."he pinched my right cheek "ouch that hurts you know!" He grabbed my hand as we walked out of the bar we got on his horse.

"Beautiful your horse is very pretty jonny." Thanks he was a gift from my father..."he said with a unreadable face I shred it off not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable.

"oh that really nice of him." I smile as we were almost to his home or I mean our home now...

I hope you guys enjoyed and I appreciate it reading it love you guys 💕