3: I'm okay

After a few minutes I went into the hallway to our bedroom to fetch something when I passed a photo of a family everybody in the photo had a stern look on their face there were mostly only men the other where woman but they too had a stern look on their face except,one a extremely beautiful young woman she was smiling to ear to you she was standing right next to it young child it looked to be Johnny when he was younger she seemed to be a omega, but I guess I have to ask Johnny when he comes back.

past I walked out to go explore the town as I was making it up the hill I was stoped by a little boy,he ran fast towards me as I waited for him he was screaming but I couldn't hear until he got closer "please help me my brother has fallen and broke his arm..."as he was hugging me and pulling me towards where his brother was.

As we made where he was holding onto a shoulder I was about to calm him down when he screamed "get away from me don't get near me!" "hey"I know it hurts, but you have to let me take a look."don't worry I'm not going to hurt you,I promise you.."

he almost passed out on me but with my right hand I slapped lightly "hey!"

"I'm sorry but don't pass out on me." In a apologetic tone as I told the little brother to grab on to his brother for support they were both passing out on me.

his arm was just dislocated yes is bad but it's not as bad as breaking your arm I just had to be calm...

As I grabbed his arm I whispered "it's going to hurt it's going to be okay."as I popped his shoulder back into place after he screaming bloody murder he calmed down with tears in his eyes and said t-ttthank you I can't explain how much I'm thankful for you please take this as he hand me 20 doller." "oh kid I can't take this keep it any other person would do it."as I handed him his $20 back "but just promised me don't do dumb stuff cuz I'm not going to be there so watch out kid."

As a gently smile towards him as I stood up from where I was and started walked away I could hear the two boys happily giggling as I overheard one of them saying "your lucky he kept touching,he so pretty." But his older brother smacked him on the head "watch your mouth joshua,that the sheff wife your talking to."

And I giggled to myself at there childish behavior as I walked for a while I finally made it to the market everybody was happily walking,talking as I made my way towards to a seller selling jewelry he started to speaking "hey doll face come here."

At first I didn't want to be mean so I started walking over to him, in a split second he grabbed my waist and started pulling me closer "hey why don't you come home with and show you...what do you say?" Pressing up against him I could feel his groin

"Please get off of me I'm married!" I started shoving him and pushing him he smelled horrendous I know he was an alpha by the attitude he gave me we were always warm from a young age to never trust them but at the end of the day you were still going to marry one "whore you should know your place!"

"I'm trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective asshole, but I can't get my head that far up my ass."

As people chuckled,he started to pull me away from the crowd as I was kicking and shouting "get off of me!" when he was about to slap me, we heard someone shout "when an omega tells you no it's no you should know that already paul... But of your current criminal history, they shouldn't have left you out on parole..."

I look up to see jonny, he was pissed off "first your sexually harassing someone second laid on someone's hands that can land you about four months in the state county prison but messing with my wife and treating him like some whore.."

he started walking closer and whispered in his ear "I promise you I'll shoot two bullets in your goddamn head treat my wife like that again and I'll shoot four more bullets in your fucking face if come near my wife again and the last thing your going to do is get the hell out of my sight..." his southern accent was thick and prominent.

As he stepped back to let paul walk away he kicked him,paul fell forward on the cobble stone "if I catch you harassing or laying hands on another omega I promise you I'll personally kill you..."

As paul ran out of the flea market everybody started cheering and someone in the back said "go save your damsel, iron heart!" As everybody started laughing I too started giggling as I try to stand back up I realized I sprained my ankle I didn't know cobblestone could fuck you up.

as I let out a weep johnny looked back his face softened as he stared at me "are you all right darling can you walk.."he said in his gentle southern accent "y-yeah I'm fine it's just hard to little but thanks johnny." I smile sweetly " even though you have a pretty face you still can't hide those lies you know."

"Come on get on my back." I did as I was told when I got on his back I could visibly see how tired he was but he still tried his best to carry me "hey where's snow at why don't you bring her." "What did you already name her darling?"

"no I just guessed since she has white skin she reminded me of snow you know where I live we barely get any snow it's mostly hot." I said in a sad tone

"well you're luck darling in december it gets real cold the snow here almost makes her invisible but since her eyes are so vibrant you can perfectly spot her." he chuckled and I giggled to since found it funny.

"But to be serious darling just because I'm the sheriff and your mate doesn't mean I can always save you if I could I would..."He said gently and a Southern accent

"I'm sorry it's just I didn't expect him to be like that..."All our life we've been told to be careful never trust alpha never lower your guard down but I guess this one time I did and I'm sorry."

"It's fine." he said in a gentle voice "just next time be careful I don't want to lose the only thing I have left." the way he was holding my thighs and his thick hands the way he was caressing me...It was humiliating how wet the alpha got him from just that little bit of touch. Even now, the thought of it made him ache with need.

They were silent for a few minutes before Johnny said "but I overheard from a little birdie that you save elijah shoulder I guess I don't know a lot about you."

I chuckle as I played with his blonde hair "don't be silly you don't know anything about me I used to study a little my father always used to come home late he's a hunter one time one of his pal shot him and since I was the only one in my family that was there I helped him out..." I shiver just thinking about that

"Well is your father okay?"yes of course don't be silly just because my looks can kill doesn't mean I don't know things." I said jokingly

he was silent for a second before he first burst out laughing "don't flatter yourself too much now."

"Hey just because I have confidence doesn't mean you have to bring me down." as I lightly hit him on the back of the head "ouch don't kill me now how's going to take you home." "Myself johnny I have legs for a reason."

"Okay if you say so."As he slightly let me go I grabbed on to him "Hey I was just joking!" I said shouting."

After that we stopped I looked over his shoulder to see our beautiful yellow house "finally we made it." "more like I but you can take the credit it's okay."as we made it to the white porch he sat me down on one are many chairs "let me see it okay."

As he looked at my ankle he had an unreadable expression I asked in a concerned tone "how bad is it?" "oh it's bad." "What do you mean." as I looked down where my ankle was,it was a huge ball like it was purple red I had a blister at the bottom they look like it was about a burst.

I thought I was about to pass out with how bad it looked but Johnny just said "don't worry you just have to elevate it and put some ice on it."

He went into the house, he came back a few minutes later with a cloth and scissor and ice he first rubbed alcohol on it I slightly cried as I hold on to his shoulder I could visibly see him blushing I was quite embarrassed but I didn't say anything as he finished wiping my ankle he wrapped it around with the cloth and cut it with the scissors at the end.

"All right you're ready to go." but before I could say anything he picked me up bridal style and took me into the house. I still wondered to myself "why is he so kind to me?"

Hope you guys liked it, sorry if it cringe 😔