2:your so kind

When we were almost there he got off of snow and helped me get off he with both hands cover my eyes "hey what is this for?" I questioned him "don't worry I'm not going to kill you I just want to show you are new home." As his body was pressed against me his hormones were strong but they smell good like a rainy day.

"o-okay"I stuttered a little as we started walking towards where I believe is the house he stopped and I dumped into him "ouch you could have warned me..." "sorry I'm just nervous I didn't know what you liked."he said that he let go of me I had a blink twice before I saw the most gorgeous house I ever seen.

"You built this for me!" I turned around excited "will I didn't know what color you liked so I asked your mom what your favorite color but if you don't like it we could change..." He stood there nervous as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked at him before I started crying "I'm sorry I'm just so surprised no one has ever done something like this..." I said through sobs Johnny wiped away my tears "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry I just didn't know what color you like so I picked yellow since your mother said that." He said softly with his southern accent

"T-thank you." "well I'm glad too but you haven't seen the inside yet so let's go." he said as he grabbed my arm when we started running up the stairs to a new beautiful home.

He opened the door for me and I walked in the layout of the home was so gorgeous a beautiful couch beautiful kitchen don't even get me started with the upstairs I turned to him and say "you know we could have just went for a basic home."

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer "don't worry darling it wasn't too much of a hassle and I did this because I want you to live a good life in this wonderful... House together." he said nervously as he wiping the sweat on his jeans I smile sweetly towards him as I kissed him "thank you." I sat in a confident tone but as soon as backed away towards the kitchen to hide my embarrassment.

"should i cook today?" I said as I turned around to look at Johnny he stared at me and started chuckling"i--don't trust you with my kitchen, babe." "Hate to clarify I am a very good cook I used to cook for my other two siblings for my parents whenever they weren't there johnny okay or I mean iron heart."I said half jokingly as I stopped I stared at him confused he had a stern look on his face

He got quiet when he started walking towards me he grabbed me from the chin and put me close he whispered "don't ever call me that please you're not just a town folk you're my wife call me Johnny okay..."

"I like the way you say my name... It sounds better."

"Thanks and I'm sorry Johnny if I made you feel uncomfortable..."

"it's fine" as he let go "but if you're really are good cooking and can you cook for me alfredo pasta it's my favorite you know."

"coming right on" I paused for a second "sweetie" I could see a slight blush on his cheeks I smile knowing that I made him smile."

A few minutes passed as I gave him his alfredo pasta "I didn't know if you wanted shrimp so I put the shrimp on the side I smiled awkwardly.

"It's fine don't worry babe." I quietly blush a little as i said "will I'm glad you don't mind." When he finish eating he said "don't worry I'll wash the dishes" but I told him "no no it's fine don't you have work to get to it's around 5:00 pm you're not supposed to be this late,I learned a little about your schedule from my mom." "Oh thank you darling."wasted their friend moment after each other's eyes before I broke the silent "But get going you don't want to be late."

As he was leaving I remembered something I ran towards the door and screamed "I LOVE YOU!" He turned around slightly blushing as people were looking at us he screamed back I LOVE YOU TOO!" I as I saw him disappear into town I went back to cleaning the dishes I was glad I got to with this wonderful man, I slightly smile sweetly know my mother was right I would learn to love him

Hope you guys love it I try to make it a cute episode hope you guys love it 💗