warning

**Content Warning:**

This novel explores mature and complex themes that include **dark romance**, **explicit adult scenes**, and **strong language**. It is intended for mature audiences and may contain descriptions of violence and use of adult language that some readers may find offensive. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

**Originality and Copyright Statement:**

The author affirms that the content within this book is a product of their own original thought and creativity. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or real-world events are purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

© [2024] [Rosalind_lane_17]. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

**Anti-Piracy and Anti-Plagiarism Notice:**

The author and publisher have taken all necessary steps to protect this work from unauthorized reproduction and distribution. Piracy and plagiarism are illegal acts that undermine the efforts of authors and creators, and any such acts involving this book will be met with legal action.

By engaging with this book, you acknowledge and agree to respect the author's intellectual property rights and to abide by the terms of this warning, ensuring the integrity and originality of the work are maintained.