Your Daughter: Regulus X Reader

Your information-

House: Slytherin

Blood status: Pureblood

Happens: During After Hogwarts

Warnings: Angst, dead Voldy Moldy, Wolfstar parents to Harry, the rat is in jail

Posted on: 04/20/2024

Y/n stands in the astronomy tower looking at her boyfriend.

"Regulus, please, Don't go," Y/n begs her boyfriend.

"It has to be done," Regulus says and Y/n sighs, Tears in her eyes.

"But-" Y/n goes to say.

"I've made up my mind, I'm sorry," Regulus says.

"Okay," Y/n  says.

"I'll be back someday... I promise," Regulus says and Y/n nods. Once he left and was out of sight Y/n fell to the ground crying, holding her stomach.

That was the last time she saw her boyfriend...

---12 years later---

"Ophelia, come here please," Y/n calls out to her daughter.

"Yes, mom?" an eleven-year-old girl with black hair and E/c eyes walks into the room.

"Look what the owl just brought," Y/n says holding a letter addressed to her daughter.

"Is that what I think it is?" Ophelia asks.

"Why don't you take a look for yourself?" Y/n says holding the letter out to the girl. The little girl takes it and reads it, her smile getting bigger the more she reads.

"IT'S MY HOGWARTS LETTER!" The girl screams excitedly. Y/n chuckles and smiles wide.

"Okay calm down, You'll wake the neighbors," Y/n says and the little girl smiles.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!" Ophelia says.

"It is exciting, now, we have  lots to prepare for, let's go to Diagon Alley and get everything on the supply list yeah?" Y/n asks and Ophelia nods enthusiastically. Y/n and her daughter walk out of the house and go to their destination. Once they arrive Ophelia is jumping with excitement.

"I am so happy! Do you think Harry will be excited when it's his turn to go to Hogwarts?" Ophelia asks.

"I'm sure he will be just as excited as you are, only two more years for him," Y/n says.

"Can we visit Uncle Sirius and Remus so I can show them everything we get?" Ophelia asks and Y/n chuckles.

"Sure sweetie," Y/n says.

"Yay!" Ophelia cheers.

---

After shopping and getting the supplies, Y/n and Ophelia make their way to her Uncle's house. Y/n knocks and the door swings open revealing Sirius, Remus, and Harry behind him.

"Y/n! Ophelia! Hey, what brings you by?" Sirius asks.

"I got my letter!" Ophelia says happily.

"That's wonderful! Did you guys come straight here from Diagon Alley?" Sirius asks.

"Yeah, we did, sorry to just drop by, Lia was just too excited," Y/n explains.

"Here come on in," Sirius says. Remus had disappeared somewhere into the house.

"Harry! You'll be so excited! I get to go to Hogwarts! Two years and you'll be joining me! Are you excited?" Ophelia asks as the two kids walk into the living room.