CHAPTER 1

Nicole and her father on the road driving .

Josh: Nic, I don't know what you're thinking, not talking to me all the way from the North, but I'm good. I know what I'm doing for you is good and it will help you, but you don't seem. To understand that.

Nicole: I'm not interested in talking to someone who has no interest in my happiness.

Josh scoffs.

Josh: Nicole, I'm your father. Yes, you are grown, but you can't talk to your father like that. I have only your interest in mind, and believe me, I don't know how your mother controlled you while she was alive.

Nicole turns on the radio and listens to a song so that her father can't continue talking.
They finally reach Seoul, South Korea, as Nicole looks at her uncles magnificent house. Indeed, her uncle lived like a king, and maybe she could enjoy staying here after all.

THIS IS THE REAL PRAISE.....

SONG LYRICS
"( Vocalism) all over my life, I've got d messiah. All over my life, I've got the Holy Ghost.
I feel filled up, anytime his here with me,oh, I feel filled up anytime that his filled me.
I know you feel me now,God can make me the world spin a 350,yeah yeah. Come gey your blessings, come get your blessings.
All over my life,I've got d messiah, all over My life,I've got the Holy Ghost( vocalism).
Baby, try Jesus, yeah, yeah, don't try me. He fights all my battles, I never knew I had.
All over my life, I've got d messiah, all over my life, I've got the Holy Ghost (3x)
All over my life( vocalism).