CHAPTER 2

Nicole and her father came out of the car as they were welcomed by her aunt and uncle.

Gina: Welcome home, Nicole.
(She hugs her aunt)
Jessica will be so happy to see you.
(Jessica then comes out of the house)

Jessica: Nicole!(She runs to her and hugs her). I'm so happy you are here, we're gonna have so much fun together. Come on.
( she takes her in as she shows her to the room)
So this is your room, and I have already arranged everywhere for you so that you can just move in comfortably. I put some fresh flowers, books,and most importantly, your very own bible. Your dad said that you weren't that close to God, but here in this house, we accord God respect, so, here you go.

Nicole sighs and falls face down on top of the bed and grunts in anger.

Jessica: I guess I should let you get some rest. You must be tired. Goodbye. ( she leaves and closes the door behind her)

Josh: Thanks again for agreeing to take Nicole in. She has really been a pain ever since her mum passed away.
In the North, she kept on doing mischievs, getting into trouble and lots of it, I mean, she has gone to jail three times because of misdemeanours, and I don't know what to do.

Dave: Well, don't worry, I'll take care of her.

Josh: Thanks.