Chapter 4: almost there.

Listen. I'm not a hater or anything. BUT THIS WHOLE SPACESHIP IS ASS! They're rich! They should be able to afford furniture or something! Sureeee there's no gravity here but it's just not worth it.

I would rather fail than be here. It's already been 2 days and we are only 75% the way there to mars. I'm already nervous but- I don't understand how we already made it there so fast. "Hey Lure, are you awake? Genna is asking for ya." Jaz's voice was a lullaby to my ears. Other than that.

I'm already sprung awake. Funny enough, I realize how much I look like a twink rather than a normal boy. I looked at Jaz like he was a sleep paralysis demon rather than a normal human being. "Why is she running around like a crackhead? It's not even normal. Half the ship is sleeping." I reply being stubborn. "Well, Mr. Snotty pants, I fully hope you're aware she was able to get the old busted up arcade machine working again." Jaz stated, "and since you're turning lucky number 14 in just a single day, she adjusted it and made it take more than just one game. Neat eh?" Jaz said happily. I wasn't. I kicked him in the balls full force. He yelped in pain.

I could've sworn I heard him say "adios future generations", I don't care though.

"Welp. I hope your little tantrum satisfied you. Just to let you know, I'm not showing up to your birthday just for that." Jaz said that stubbornly like he accomplished something other then losing the ability to reproduce. I didn't even kick him that hard.

"Why don't you go harass your girlfriend and not me." I said blatantly. "Oh she's to busy hanging with her side dude." Jaz said it so casually it was disturbing to me. "You know? Is it like a gold digger gold digs another gold digger?" Gosh. The amount of times I said gold in that sentence gave me a headache inside of a headache.