Chapter 7: test samples

After the testing, the captain allowed us to go back inside to relax ourselves after what seems like hours on Mars. For everyone else, standing on its surface seemed easy. Not for me and the kid still being sent into orbit by wind speeds.

I go and sit down. Still pondering how the sun could be turning into a supernova or evolve into a blackhole because, it hasn't been a few billion years. It's only been 23 years since humans left earth.

I come to the conclusion that someone or something tampered with space time. And I doubt humans are able to work together as efficiently to actually do something that advanced.

I continue to ponder about how or what is going to cause this supposed "blackhole" or "apocalypse" i sit down on my bed and daydream. That's when my room door opens. It was Genna, and somehow, she had fried chicken on plate.

"Fatty-" and then I was shoved with a piece of fried chicken, shoved straight into my mouth and almost down my esophagus. Fortunately i caught it with my teeth and munched away. Disgusting.

"Where'd you get this? The trash or something?" I spat it out and stated this sentence immediately. "Oh I'm sorry. Maybe if someone hadn't permanently messed up my hand joints I would've been a better cook." Genna responded rather quickly.

"Erm... guess the whole Gen RA thing wasn't working out on your side huh." I said. "Who said this was about my generation-?" Genna asked. Uhhh... what a sticky situation I'm in now..