Chapter 5: Mars

"Ok. That was... something. Anyways- want some chicken fee-" he was blatantly cut off by a slap on the face. It was from his girlfriend. She was fake crying and it was so obvious a blind man can tell it's fake. "You- you don't love me?!" She cried out. As if she wasn't the one cheating.

"Oh womp womp. Cry me a river." Jaz says, before hitting back at her. Her name tag bounced onto my lap and it read "Avery Lidium", huh. Pretty name for a slutty 14 year old. Her parents must be a real pain if she's this bad.

"That's a girl for your information." I said without a care.

"Wouldn't have thought so if my personal nerd came along to SPEAK FOR ME YOU DUMB SH-" And it ended with a punch to his gut. Causing yet another fist fight. And him getting put into a separate room. I was moved to being in a room with the captains son. Disgusting.

Finally, the captain called us down to exit the spaceship, somehow it already landed and I didn't know. Isn't that just fun.. "I hope you fucking die in the environment you dipshit." Jaz said angrily. I didn't know if he was speaking to me, or Avery. Probably both if I had to guess. "Oh you can kiss my ass you waste oh H2O." I replied. Not appreciating his attitude.