My Life

Avinas POV:

It was a beautiful sunny day outside as the sun kissed my delicate skin, the cool breeze brushing through my hair before I felt a large hand on my waist.

I turned seeing it was my fiancé, Mason Hawk. My cheeks turned a light shade a pink as I looked up into his light brown eyes. 'God he's so sexy' I couldn't help the lewd thoughts running through my mind but what can I say? He's so damn fine and I'm one lucky women.

"What would you like to do today Kippi" Mason asked looking into my eyes. He always loved to stare into my eyes but I couldn't really blame him. My left eye was a silver blue color and the right one was a green and blue color, it looked like there was a mini earth in my eyeball.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before giving him a sweet smile. I couldn't tell you why he insist on calling me kippi still... not that I mind, it's a cute nickname but I have 3 names to choose from and you chose my last name that's going to be changing to Hawk in only a few months time. I pushed the thought away and giggled to myself before answering his question.

"Can we go to the park today and hike the trails? It's been forever since we've gone and seen the view!" I exclaimed excitedly eagerly waiting for him to reply. When he nodded his head and said that would be fun I jumped up and down clapping my hands together before throwing myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him as he held my body against his.

"Yay thank you baby! I'm gonna go get changed now!" I gave him a peck on the cheek before he set me back down on the ground and I ran towards the house.

Masons POV:

I really was feeling like the luckiest man alive as I walked outside towards my beautiful bride to be. Coming up from behind I placed a hand on her waist and watched her cheeks darken. She was so sweet, so innocent, so pure in a way. Now she was no virgin and I will attest to that but she has always been such a sweetheart with such a pure heart.

"What would you like to do today kippi?" I realized I was still staring into those beautiful eyes of hers. Of course I've seen heterochromia eyes before but nothing like hers. Her left eye looked like one of those clear light blue water beaches with silver veins dancing around while her left eye looked like there was patches of land floating around a dark ocean. I lifted my head and looked to the side for a moment realizing how nice of a day it was.

I smirked as she rolled her eyes. I loved her name... it was such a cute name 'Avina Kipper' I thought to myself before I shook my head and corrected myself 'Avina Hawk' A smile formed on my lips again as she answered my question.

"Of course baby that sounds like it would be fun" I couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement. As she jumped into me I grabbed her ass holding her against my body before setting her back down. As she ran back towards the house to get ready I watched her pretty ass go inside to get ready for our little date today.

Let me know what you think! This is my first story so it's gonna be trial and error but I hope you enjoy!