The Brothers

Gils POV:

"You heard that didn't you?" My youngest brother said as a smirk spread across his lips. I just nodded my head and watched in silence. My brothers and I have been searching for our luna for 4 years and had no luck. I was starting to think maybe the moon goddess was punishing us for being such a ruthless pack but hey you do what you gotta do to survive in this dog eat dog world.

It happened about a month ago, my brothers Jax and Calix decided to accompany me on a little get away. The pack was becoming insufferable with all the females flinging themselves at as just for the role of luna. I growled at the thought of it before my attention turned towards my brothers as we hid in the woods.

"What should we do Gil? We finally found our mate!" Jax spoke quietly but you could hear the excitement in his voice, even though he tried to suppress it. My wolf was growing eager to claim what belonged to us but I knew it wouldn't be so simple. We had to be smart and calculated with our attack, I wasn't going to risk my mate getting away from me no matter what had to be done I was going to have her and she would belong to my brothers and myself and she will be our luna.

A satisfied growl escaped as my brothers grinned seeing me devise a plan. I know how eager they were to claim her as well and their wolves were going crazy being so close to her. I could smell her scent, she smelled like fall... I didn't know how else to describe it but her scent calmed me but also wound me up at the same time, she was driving me crazy and she had no clue.

We sat around and just waited for a couple hours, finalizing our attack and soon we saw her. God she was the most beautiful thing I've seen. She was so small, she couldn't have been taller than 5'0 maybe 5'1. She had smaller boobs which didn't bother me at all with a small waist, big hips and a big ass I would be more than satisfied with that deal. Her body looked perfect. Her medium short dirty blonde hair was up in a ponytail and I licked my lips with anticipation. Seeing the other man with her only made my blood boil as they hopped in a car and left. I looked at my brothers and nodded to them.

"You ready boys?" I said with a smirk and they nodded. Our bones started to crack and shift until there were only 3 wolves standing in the woods. We turned towards each other and nodded before we took off. We would stay in the forest and follow them for as long as we could until we had to shift back. Today was about to be the best day of my life, whether it was going to be for her or not didn't cross my mind because I simply don't care.

Calix POV:

I didn't say much as we waited. I just sat back and listened. Of course I was thrilled about finding our mate but seeing the situation we're in is quite annoying. I quirked my brow up as Jax and Gil talked but soon grew uninterested. I'm not gonna lie I wasn't listening to them I was too distracted with my thoughts.

'You feel so good Calix!' I groaned and soon snapped back to reality as I caught her scent. It only made my situation worse but I brushed it off as my eyes narrowed at the other man who had his arms around my women. Soon he drove off with her and the jealousy ran thick. Nobody was supposed to have her but us. I growled and looked at my brothers and we all nodded. It was finally time to get what belonged to us.

My wolf howled with satisfaction as we ran through the woods, following as closely as we could. We ran through the plan one last time through our mindlink before jax and I split up from gil going another direction than he was.

Now all that's left to do is wait... wait for the right moment to grab our luna and go back to the pack with our precious trophy.