Out of My Element

Avinas POV:

My eyes slowly fluttered open but my vision was still a little blurry. I sat up slowly before realizing I was in a bed, in an unfamiliar room. I jumped out of the bed as my vision fully focused and ran straight for the door. I placed my hand on the handle and tried to turn it but it didn't budge.

Great I'm locked in here now. I huffed out before seeing another door.

Slowly I approached the door and pushed it open before I let out a sigh of relief. It was only a bathroom. My eyes darted the room again before slinking into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

A gasp whispered along the bathroom walls as I looked into the mirror. My hands gently caressed my neck at the small bruises where that man's fingers dug into my skin. I shuddered as my hair was a mess, I was covered in dirt and there were branches and whatever else you can think of from the woods (plant wise) stuck in my hair. My clothes were slightly torn and my body ached.

I looked over at the tub and sighed before I started stripping my clothes. I had some small bruises and scraps here and there from falling last night and of course my body was hurting but other than that I was fine. I slinked over to the tub and adjusted the water to a good temp before I allowed the tub to fill up. There were some epson salts on one of the shelves and I poured some in the tub along with some soap that supposedly relaxed your muscles.

After placing the salt and soap back on the shelf I grabbed a towel and tossed it on the wall of the tub before I got in the tub and sunk my body down in the relaxing water, everything was submerged but my head.

Finally I could feel my body relax in the water before I sunk the rest of the way in letting my body fully submerge into the warm embrace of the water, running my fingers through my hair to help detangle it a little and get some of this shit out of my hair.

After almost a minute I sat back up and continued pulling twigs and leaves out of my, tossing them to the floor before huffing.

Should have gotten a damn shower first but fuck it my body is sore as shit. I nodded to myself, satisfied enough. I'll just hop in the shower after my muscles relax.

My muscles finally started to relax and I couldn't help but let out a moan of relief. I swear not even 5 goddamn seconds later there was a knock at the bathroom door. My body tensed immediately and before I even knew it I was on my feet with the towel wrapped around my body.

"Y-yes?" I forced out, not wanting my voice to be shaky. I wanted to sound confident and not terrified but god only knows how long that will last me.

"There are clean clothes on the bed and the alphas expect to see you at breakfast. I'll be back in 40 minutes to show you to the dinning room." The voice was so sweet and innocent.

"Oh um... o-ok" I managed to stutter out before I heard the main door open and close once again.

I sighed and looked back into the mirror. Definitely looked a lot cleaner and felt refreshed even though the bath was short. I opened the bedroom door and walked over to the bed seeing the clothes put out. I scoffed looking at the matching thong and laced push up bra. Not having much of a choice I put them on along with the leggings, cropped tank top and a thin material hoodie that had a zipper. I pulled the zipper up to cover my body.

I walked back in the bathroom, brushing my hair out before throwing it up in a messy bun before washing my face, getting the rest of the mascara off. After I was finished I turned off the light and sat back down on the bed and waited for whatever was about to happen.

Gils (POV):

I sat back in my office chair before I looked at the door that was now opening. In walked Calix and Jax before they sat down on the chairs across from me, waiting for me to say something. I knew damn well what was on their minds cause it was on mine too. Whether she wanted to or not she is going to become our mate and be the Luna for this pack. I'll simply lie if that's what it takes but I will be getting my way.