Chapter 15: The Things You Do To Me

Sheena's POV

"I think I have a crush ..." 

A year after Keith and Colet's break up, my dear best friend has finally admitted of crushing over someone. I had this theory that Mikha secretly likes Jhoanna but Colet? Alam kong hindi parang kay Jhoanna ang mga tipo niya. But I made a mistake with my own theory. All this time, si Colet pala ang may gusto sa kanya. 

The cute part is -- Colet likes Jhoanna and Maloi likes Stacey which happens to be my girl friend's best friends. Mukhang mapapadali ang buhay ng dalawa because of this at siyempre, makakapamburaot ako sa kanila because I will help them. About Mikha, she hasn't tell us yet if she likes someone na. Mas lalo lang siyang sumungit when Colet confessed that she likes Jhoanna eh. Baka nataon lang na may dalaw? 

We're here at Bloom's to celebrate the result of our recitation in History. My three friends handled the recitation very well while me, hindi ako natawag. Anak ako ni Lord eh. Today is my lucky day siguro. 

I smirked when I saw Colet enjoying her iced caramel macchiato. "Is that Jhoanna?" I announced. And just like that, Colet stiffed and when she recovered, she turned around to see every corner of the coffee shop. See? Down bad!

"Colet 'simp' Vergara!" I teased. 

Mikha shook her head and take a sip of her fruit soda. "Easy there, Col! We won't make you look stupid around Jhoanna." she assured our poor best friend. 

"I'm still trying to figure out how much I like her." she simply told us. 

"If that's the case, we have something for you." Maloi butted in and I exchanged knowing looks with her. 

"Here's some of our researches about Jhoanna. Brace yourself, Colet!" Mikha added. 

"Thanks to my girlfriend..." I giggled. Bakit ba? Kinikilig pa rin ako whenever I call Gwen my girlfriend eh! "... hmm, she's part of the broadcasting team and theater club.  She loves to sing, dance, and perform. She's a jolly person like me, she's a consistent honor student-leader, she's fond of sunset like my bebe, she likes music and ice cream." hiningal ako doon kaya i took a sip of my milkshake.