Chapter 26: Her POV

Gwen's POV

My relationship with Sheena was the dream. I already visited the hospital for my therapies without her knowing. I've been having severe headaches for no reason. Minsan iniisip ko baka pagod lang sa school. 

Sheena still had short temper pero nothing out of the ordinary. I think she has no clue with what's gping on with me. After all, hindi niya pa ako nakikita in a difficult situation. Sabi nila, kailangan ko na raw sabihin sa kanya but I won't if I don't have to. 

Not until I started getting symptoms. 

"You okay?" she asked to my ear. I'm not. I can't see anything, and this is something I've never experienced before. I black out most of the time but not without movement. Each second had passed, increasing my fear. I breathed in and nodded, without looking up. Light was gradually fading in. I sighed in relief. 

Agad akong tumingin sa mukha ni Sheena. Her eyebrows were furrowed. "You sure?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes love, why?" 

"You look pale bebe ..." dahan dahan niyang sabi. A few seconds after, she took my bag and my books in one hand and took my hand. Sinundo niya kasi ako dito sa University namin for our ice cream date. 

"You okay? Iuuwi na kita." she matched my eye level. 

"I'm okay! I forgot to eat breakfast lang." I lied. Hindi niya pwedeng malaman. Not right now. 

Another episode happened. This time, we were watching a series at Sheena's condo. Her arms were wrapped around my torso and her head was resting on my stomach. Dahan dahan kong sinuklay ang buhok niya, massaging her sculp with my fingers. 

"I don't know why you like this so much," she protested. We were watching FRIENDS. First time niya 'to but this was like my fourth time. "It's fucking unrealistic and hilarious, love." 

Tumawa ako at mahinang tinapik ang ulo niya. "Eh? Why are you watching with me then?"