ava's new beginning.

AN: BEFORE WE BEGIN...

normal text is the narration, italics are thoughts.

★★★

THE JOURNEY WAS annoyingly long. it took the trip 2 days.

was it really necessary?

ava mentally grumbled. she plugged in her airpods, picking a song in her playlist in spotify in shuffle.

end of beginning - djo is playing.

their vehicle parked just outside the mansion - in this case, their new house.

it was like every other mansion ava has seen. underwhelming.

everyone has gotten out of their vehicle; she was the second one out. the first one being her half-sister, amelia.

those two were a few years apart; 17 and 13.

ava heard a heavy sigh and looked at the direction of the noise.

"come on, aves. let's explore the kitchen." amelia beckoned her little half-sister.

though they may not be fully blood sisters, but they do tolerate each other and care for each other but, sometimes it would feel like more of an obligation.

ava plucked one airpod out of her ear and followed amelia as their servants took the baggage from the car.

the interior looks fine.

she doesn't have that much of an opinion of her new place.

she continued to familiarize the place, since she'll living here for the next year and a half.

"ame?" she called her sister, wondering where she is. she walked up the stairs, finding her sister. there she spotted her at a room with a balcony.

amelia was spacing out, her gaze looking far away.

"ame," ava groaned, "i'm hungry."

"well, get some food."

"can't you order?"

"can't you?"

"i have social anxiety, you know that."

amelia scoffed. "the things i do for love..." she muttered.

ava checked out the empty room. it's really big. "this room's mine."

"already claimed this, babe." amelia reminded her little sister while ordering takeout on her phone.

"damn it! i wanted this one."

"finders, keepers." amelia teased.

EVERYBODY HAD UNPACKED their things. ava was trying to get comfortable in her new room.