II. kristy's great idea.

EVERYBODY HAD LEFT claudia's house after the meeting.

ava walked on the streets with her earphones plugged in her ears again.

bags - clairo is playing.

where is the grocery store located, actually?

the candy claudia gave me were pretty good...

her thoughts got cut off by a honk of a car, making her flinch. she quickly took off an earphone. she looks around from who it is who honked at her.

"aves!" it was her aunt kath. "what did i tell you with walking home with your earphones plugged in!?" she warned her niece.

"i- sorry, tita." ava apologized shamefully.

"why are you walking, anyway? were you headed home? that's not the direction."

"no, i wanted to go shopping, but i realized i don't know where that is."

"oh! how convenient, i was just about to go get groceries too. get in!"

ava quickly hopped in the car and heard the song her aunt was playing.

when i met you - apo hiking society is playing through the speakers.

huh. interesting choice of music.

"what were you planning to get?" kath asked, looking at her niece through the mirror.

"uh, candy? i was craving something sweet." ava answered, pausing her music.

"what do you say we make something when get home?" kath suggested, an attempt to excite her niece.

"i think that would be nice, tita." ava smiled at her aunt.

AVA AND KATH were at the grocery store.

where is it... where's that candy bra--

"found it!" ava grabbed the specific pack of candy that claudia shared with her back at her house.

"found what, hun?" kath peeked over her niece's shoulder.

"nothing, it's just candy i've been wanting to try."

"alright, well, can you go get some of these things then you can get whatever you want in the store." kath handed ava a list.

ava nodded and went on with her mission to get these items.

unexpectedly, she bumped into mary anne.

"oh!" they both exclaim, "sorry!" both of them apologized at each other at the same time.

both girl paused, ava bursted out giggling. "wow, are we connected?"

blood rushed through mary anne's cheeks, she smiled widely and giggled as well. "hi ava."

"hi. what're you searching for?"