──── the dark forest ranks

━━ LEADERS ──── the leaders of the dark forest are those who were leaders in life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━ LEADERS ──── the leaders of the dark forest are those who were leaders in life.   they were either blessed with nine lives and a new name, then corrupted the clans or attempted a power grab that was too great, but either way, leaders of the dark forest retain their final death wounds and have lost the —star suffix, instead being referred to by their warrior name.   they are the leaders of the dark forest as well, despite their unblessing, and thus are treated with respect.   a leader would be sent here for murder, corruption, slavery, or other ways of leading there clan that weren't ethical.   examples include brokentail and tigerclaw.

━━ DEPUTIES ──── cats of the clans who were made deputy in the sight of starclan, and then died in that position through unjust means.   these cats would have made an attempt to kill their unjust leader, such as tigerclaw before his ascension.   these cats assist the leaders of the dark forest in maintaining order in their little corner of the afterlife.

━━ MEDICINE CATS ──── while highly respected in starclan, as the number of truly evil medicine cats is so scarce, most of these cats remain alone unless offered to join the larger group of cats looking to bring order.   medicine cats can be sent to the dark forest for many reason, either by defying starclan in life, purposely misinterpreting warnings, and using their knowledge of herbs to harm rather than to heal.   it should also be noted that, due to the change in heart of starclan, medicine cats who have broken the code and started a family are doomed to rot here, away from their innocent kits.

━━ WARRIORS ──── the general population of the dark forest, cats who trained in the place of no stars in life, betrayed their clan, untiled murder, or anything else would land a cat against the favor of starclan.   these cats are the backbone of the dark forest and maintain its strength to help fight back against the executions.

━━ APPRENTICES ──── though rare, a few young cats who betrayed their clan in life have found themselves wandering the place of no stars.   these cats would have either murdered a clanmate or other cat purposely, or taken after a cruel mentor in terms of bringing harm.   regardless, apprentices are few and far between, and thus are rarely seen in the shadows.

━━ QUEENS ──── evil queens are also rare to find in the dark forest.   these cats would have most likely committed heinous acts to protect their kits, which landed them in the place of no stars.   a prime example of this is mapleshade, and a queen could very well have murdered other kits in revenge of her own.   most queens here do not have kits, as part of their punishment is to he eternally separated from her children.

━━ KITS ──── kits do not spawn in the dark forest.   it is a known fact that kits cannot be evil, and any kit who was a bully in their short life is dismissed for just being a kit.   however, there are kits who have entered the dark forest by crossing the border, and when this happens, their purity is so tainted that they become lost.   these kits are given shelter and safety by the kinder residents of the dark forest, and are usually protected from the executioners.

━━ ELDERS ──── a cat who has committed heinous crimes during their life, but managed to never get caught would most likely be found guilty after death.   an elder who was a cruel warrior, for instance, would be sent to the place of no stars, and be forced to keep their aged body, thus adding to their eternal torment.

   an elder who was a cruel warrior, for instance, would be sent to the place of no stars, and be forced to keep their aged body, thus adding to their eternal torment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍, warriors group roleplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें