CHAPTER 1: Three Years Later

Somewhere in a royal dungeon

In the depths of night, where shadows reign,

There lurks a figure, wrought with pain.

The Feral Executioner, his soul forlorn,

In darkness he dwells, a creature scorned.

They whisper his name, with dread in their breath,

The Feral Executioner, the face of death.

In the moon's cold gaze, where silence weeps,

He stalks the void, where sorrow sleeps.

He wields his blade, with sorrow's weight,

The Feral Executioner, in his cruel fate.

From blood-stained fields to haunted dreams,

His cursed existence, a silent scream.

Beware, oh wanderers, of his mournful cry,

The Feral Executioner, beneath the sky.

With every strike, a soul laid bare,

In the abyss of despair, none shall dare.

Yet 'neath the guise of darkness and woe,

Lies a heart broken, in shadows' flow.

A figure damned, in eternal night,

The Feral Executioner, lost to the fight.

So, heed this warning, travelers brave,

Beware the man, who's become a slave.

The Feral Executioner, a tragedy untold,

In shadows he fades, his tale unfolds.

The young woman with red glasses and dark hair was hearing the words of her assistant. As she sipped a bit of her warm tea. She was thinking about her next course of action while watching the outside of her window where knights trained in sword fight.

What she just heard, was a famous song made by a known female bard in the royal capital. It is both a cautionary tale for those who wishes to encounter him and a way to express her fascination to the lone slayer roaming in the continent.

"Sena-san, it has been three years, and no one ever managed to capture him."

"I know. And the fact that some people start to venerate him as a vengeful saint worries me a lot."

"To be fair, he did slay a lot of demons and monsters. So, I guess it's fair tha-"

Sena crossed her arms and watched her assistant with severity.

"He MURDERED humans, elves, dwarves and semi-humans who were subjects of the crown; he committed crimes against faith by killing elder creatures that were revered as gods in many societies; he murdered many aristocrats who were close to the royal family; he killed several clergymen and women of various churches; when knights tried to arrest them, it ended up in bloodbaths before slipping through our hands; and he is responsible of many acts of destructions across Belzerg... HOW is he a hero?"