ABRACADABRA

[3]

Once I reached home I parked into our hanger, exited and jogged to the passenger side to retrieve the wolf. However when I opened the door I saw two human legs and feet. I gasped and the figure groggily sat up. Causing the blanket fall which revealed her nude body. I gasped again and raised my eyes to hers. The beauty of her ocean pupils held me in place. As I stared I noticed glimers of fear and curiosity.

"H-hi I'm Royse," I stuck my hand out incase she wanted help.

It might have been too rough a gesture as the girl jerked her head downward. Which allowed her to register her state and she swiftly moved to cover herself. Just as she managed to cover herself, she fainted and fell back on the seat. Though I was perplexed by the magical switcheroo I pushed it aside to pick her up. I kicked the door shut and hurried inside to avoid the servants. Once the coast was clear I ran to the main elevator and pressed number four. Which lead to my suit that also took up the entire floor.

"Thank God I don't share a floor with my brothers," I sagged against the wall out of relief.

Once the elevator opens it's doors to my suite I quickly cross the room to my bed. I gently deposit wolfgirl and stand back to ponder what do now that I've "rescued"  her. As she won't be safe or free around my dad and brothers. Yet I can't drop her off just anywhere and go back to my life. As I'm pacing the girl makes a noice and shifts on the bed. Reminding me that my guest will want a bath, clothes, and food. Since I don't have women's clothes I take the elevator to the employee quarters. Specifically to Ameila's room as I'm guessing she'd be the closest to the wolfgirl's size. Plus Ameila is the only one I'm comfortable borrowing from. Yet the uneasy part will be going through her things. However the universe must like me as there's a bundle on Amelia's bed. I go to grab them, but remember my manners and shoot Amelia a text.

<ME>
I'm borrowing your clothes.

I send the text and wait to see if she'll respond. Five minutes go by and I start getting antsy and worried the girl will wake up while I'm away.

( ( VRRR ) ) ( ( VRRR ) )

<Amelia>
I didn't peg you for a cross dresser Roy *laughing emoji*

<ME>
They're not for me!

<Amelia>
Who then?

<Me>
They're for a girl.

<Amelia>
Did you rip her clothes removing them?

<Amelia>
Tsk Tsk son

<ME>
She came without clothes.

<Amelia>
She didn't have a bag on her?

<Amelia>
Check her car?

<ME>
I brought her home

<Amelia>
What girl goes home with a guy without a bag of clothes?

<ME>
One that wasn't expecting to come home with me

<Amelia>
That doesn't make any sense.