DISCLAIMER

🚨PLEASE DO READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE🚨

***

This book is a work of fiction. All names, events, characters, locations, businesses, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely and entirely coincidental.

Pardon my grammatical and typographical errors. The author is just new in the field of writing and this is my first book. I will try my best to edit this book once I finish writing it.

Please also be informed that this book may contain scenes and lines that some of you may find disturbing, inappropriate or offensive that can cause discomfort. apologize in advance for I do not intend to hurt or offend any one in any way.

Lastly, please do not distribute, publish, and use my work by means without the author's permission. Do not plagiarize my work! PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Copyright ©️ 2024 @dmzl_Inkdistresz

***

PS: I ONLY MADE THE COVER PAGE IN CANVA. I DO NOT OWN ANY ELEMENT IT CONTAINS. 

Note: This is the very first story of the author. Correct me in a nice way if you see any mistakes. I'm unprofessional and is new to the field of writing, please pardon any errors. If you're looking for a very good story, mind-blowing plots, you can't find it here. Again, I am new to writing. I am still learning and enhancing my skills. Please do respect.

REMINDER:
Curses, foul words, self-harm, emotional abuse, death, drug use, and other disturbing content will be displayed.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

BUONA LETTURA!🤎
ENJOY READING!🤎