Chapter 1

*Baby Olivia*

It was dark. Shit, if this is the afterlife, I want a refund. I try to move around but it almost seems impossible I just feel squeezed and gewy like, the fuck.

But then it starts to get even more tight until my head starts getting cold, so..... I start to cry then a second later, my whole body was cold, okay someone needs to talk cause this is not the afterlife if I have ever seen it, speaking of seeing I can't see shit.

I try to open my eyes, but they are very droopy for some reason so after a few takes, I open them to immediately be met with light, then with curiosity I open them again, able to see better than before. Then, no, no , no, did I mention no, these are Matt's parents from the vampire diaries, oh hell nah then when this bitch thinks she could speak to me she says "k, can someone else hold her my arms are tired, and while ya at it doc can you get me some more puddin." ..... Bitch.

"Of course." The doctor says and picks me up and holds Mr.

"So," the doctor says, "What's going to be her name?" Ya, I would like to know that as well. "Victoria, Victoria Donnavan.

Well shit

I couldn't have been Matt donnavan, who became a respected sheriff after the show ended, and also had the power of immortality 100x.

I couldn't have been badass Bonnie bennet, who at some point in time became one of the most powerful witches to exist.

I couldn't be Elena gilbert, who had men crawling at her feet.

I couldn't even have been Caroline forbes, who is an amazing woman who becomes an amazing vampire.

No, I couldn't be any of them because I was vicki donnavan, the drug addit sister....well, things are going to change around here.