chapter 6

*outfit uptop*

As I walk into school I'm exhausted yesterday on Sunday damon cam to my door to try to get me to come to some meeting but I said no today on Monday the cursed day of the week there was another meeting caroline told me to go and Matt at home told me to go but I declined.

I went to my first class with alaric, I just spaced out through the whole session, TA I just sat there for an English class, the only time I got up was to get coffee. Then lunch, went by band went by I only played  the shakers. And the rest of the day went by.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So now the next day I'm in school with the gang gone. Sweet, I walk to my first period class and I see that alaric isn't here yet, weird. He's always here before us, hey maybe he's hungover from bourbon.Then elena walks in with stefan behind and I curse silently they take there seats  I can't think because im just mad, i wanted time for myself. Then I look behind me and I see.......kol. kol mikaelson, what the fuck.

He's not suppose to be here, I look away quickly so he didn't see my staring but then a row next to me I see Rebekah Mikaelson. Wait a minute. Then I see Alaric walk in "alright class what are we learning today." Shit I already know that's klaus.

Then the teacher pet Dian says "we are learning about the 60s."
I decide not to listen to anything he says by putting in my headphones, but I do notice he starred at elena for a second to long.

After class ended I leave but I do notice klaus taking a look at my legs. You can look but can't touch bitch.

I decide to run in heels to get to caroline outside because it's cheerleaders class 2nd period for her I go up to her to tell her but it seems like she know because she says "ugh look at her she's such a show off we gotta do something to get rid of these mikaelsons."

What

The

Fuck

Am I missing something, I mean I guess this is what I get for not being so invested in the story but shit this is happening to fast.

School ends and i walk away I see Alaric going to his car and with kol, rebekah at his tail. Wow that definetly doesn't look suspicious. Then they drive off to the unknown.

I make it home and Matt. Well, he's just so annoying so I just run to my room, pack my things and move somewhere else.

I decided to move to the same apartment katherine had rented out. And miss flowers is so nice she give me coffee each morning. I've kinda been slacking on going to school. I've kinda been just In comfy clothes reading or watching TV.

It's been a week when I get a knock at the door, I was ready to leave to get some coffee when I hear a knock I go to the door and I see Greta, one of klauss witches then the next thing I know she blows dust in my face and I pass out.

New Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें